Chapter 16: The Hellish Training Begins! (3)

After having lunch, Huang Liuxing and her gang headed back to Huayin city. When they arrived, they went directly to one of the training facilities sponsored by Li Zhong's brothers. 

They were greeted by the owner. "Third young master, it is an honour to finally meet you."

Li Zhong slightly nods his head in acknowledgement with a "hmm." 

The owner proceeded to lead the crew and gave them a tour and explained the uses of all the training equipment. 

After thirty-minutes passed, they began their training. 

Huang Liuxing put on weight lifting straps before she began using the training equipment. Li Zhong looked at her incredulously, "Your seriously wearing weights while training?"
"Yep." Huang Liuxing answered without batting an eye. 

"...how many..?"

"15 Kilograms."

Well, the weight wasn't bad. At least she didn't go for a ridiculously heavy weight lifting strap. Li Zhong breathed a sigh of relief, thankfully his friend is still quite reasonable with what her body should tolerate—

"Uuh. Liuxing? What's that wrapped around you ankles?" 

No, no. He shouldn't think about it. No way would she do that after all any normal person  wouldn't do that, especially a girl. 

Huang Liuxing looked up to face Li Zhong's questioning gaze. "Anckle wrist weights 20 kilograms."

Li Zhong: "..."

Forget it. Huang Liuxing was never a normal girl to begin with. He should really stop using normal logic to describe her actions. 

The crew stayed in the training facilities for nearly 5 hours, after looking at the begging faces of his subordinates, Li Zhong couldn't take it anymore and decided to negotiate with Huang Liuxing to call it a day, Huang Liuxing could only agree after his constant pestering. After all, her friend was being so sincere and cares about his subordinates, she couldn't let him lose face, right?

Everyone in the group returned to the hotel to refresh and eat in the dining area. Huang Liuxing ate her food in a hurry and ran off to the place where she had gotten lost previously. "Pretty big sister, you came!" A little boy jumped into Huang Liuxing's arms, Huang Liuxing replied with a "mhm". The boy leaves to call his friends, "guys! Big sister came!" A second later, a group of children surrounded Huang Liuxing. 
"Big sister you really came!"
"Are you gonna teach us martial arts?!"
"You really kept your promise!"

On the day Li Zhong found Huang Liuxing, the children were reluctant to let her go, therefore, in order to placate them. She promised to come everyday in the evening and teach them martial arts until she leaves. And of course, the children were very happy to hear this. 

"Big sister got lost again?" Huang Liuxing turns towards the milky voice, it was the little girl who led Li Zhong to find her. "Qing Ya" the little girl runs towards Huang Liuxing clutching onto her sleeve, "did you get lost again and come here? No, no! That's no good, that handsome big brother will be worried!" Qing Ya pulls onto Huang Liuxing's sleeve, she must take big sister to the handsome big brother!

Huang Liuxing chuckles and stops Qing Ya, "you don't need to worry. This time I didn't get lost. I came here to teach martial arts."
"Really?"
"Really."

Qing Ya looks at her suspiciously, "then… What about the handsome big brother? Does he know where you are?"
Huang Liuxing: "Nope. I ran away." 
Qing Ya: "?!"
"Eh?! Why did you run away?" A boy asked curiously. 

"Well" Huang Liuxing tilts her head, "I ran away so that I could teach you guys!"
The children: "?!"
Qing Ya clasps her cheeks, "Big sister, you’re worse than me!"
"Haha"