Chapter 4: A Beautiful Painting, A Growling Stomach And A Bastard Friend

The next morning, outside Shanghai railway station. A group of kids gathered around holding suitcases with Huang Liuxing and Li Zhong in the centre. "Alright! Is everyone here?" Huang Liuxing beams excitedly.

Everyone seemed tired with their droopy eyes hanging down. "Boss, why did you call us so early in the morning to gather here at Shanghai railway station?"

"Of course to go for camp training!" Huang Liuxing says proudly with her hands on her hips.
One of the underlings ask questionably, "why do we have to do that?"

Huang Liuxing smirks at the question, "Of course to get stronger and conquer all of Shanghai! Once we do that we are going to defeat the Abyss!!"

Huh? She was still going on about that? Is that why she dragged us all the way here at three o'clock in the morning with no proper explanation?!

Li Zhong was no help either since he encouraged it. "That's right. So you guys better get ready for some hellish training!" Li Zhong says while smiling, "so no slacking off okay?"

Scary! He's too scary! How can he say such a thing with a smile on his face?!

Huang Liuxing was already scary enough, but Li Zhong is even more terrifying! Unlike Huang Liuxing who is always straightforward, Li Zhong would always smile that devilish yet angelic smile when he is about to do something wicked. It was absolutely terrifying!!

While dreading on what kind of training they were going to suffer. Huang Liuxing gestures them to walk and yells out "we're heading out!" With little choice, the members followed Huang Liuxing and Li Zhong lead the way begrudgingly.

Minutes later the train had arrived. a
After entering the train and finding their respective seats, one young astute looking boy decided to gather up the courage to ask, "Boss Huang, where are we really going? This train goes to Xi'an..."

"Of course, for training. To Huayin city."
Huh, the boy didn't understand what Huang Liuxing meant. What were they going to do in Huayin?? Ah! Why was it that Boss Huang always says things in a roundabout way?!

"Boss! Please elaborate!"

"I shall tell you when we get there so be patient!"

Li Zhong chides in, "yes, be patient, Xiao Bai. I'm sure even you can do that, right?"
"..." Xiao Bai stares at the duo dumbfounded. '

These two are messing with me right?! Why not say it now?!'

The suspense was killing him, how could he endure such a long period of suspense?! He is the very definition of gossip! How could they do this to him, this was basically torture for his curious self!

After arriving at Huayin City, Huang Liuxing and her gang brought their luggage to a three-star Hotel. When they entered the reception hall, they were greeted by a middle-aged man.
His sharp looking grey eyes that were soft and gentle greatly contrasted with his strict looking face. His slightly greyish brown could not hide the strong presence he emitted.

"We have been waiting for your arrival, Third young master." Li Zhong nodded, "no need to be polite." dismissing all formalities he ordered the man to show them to their rooms.
The man smiles at the children behind Li Zhong then turns to guide them to their rooms.

The extravagant rooms shocked everyone in awe. Everyone except Huang Liuxing and Li Zhong.

Li Zhong was born from a rich and prominent family so he was used to luxurious and extravagant things. As for Huang Liuxing, she was Li Zhong's playmate and would often come to his big mansions and luxurious villas to play.