Chapter 9

Jackson's POV
Wednesday 6:30 am
So, after me and Beth went back upstairs after the doctor said my father is only half way paralyzed. We went to sleep but then her phone started ringing. And, since we know each other's passwords I answered it.
Me ~ hello?
Josh~ hello , am I speaking to Elizabeth ?
Me ~ no , you are speaking to her husband .
Josh~ well her mother is at Northern Jack Hospital. She had a heart attack .
Me ~ thanks well be down there.
So, after we hung up the phone I had to wake up Beth . Because before we went to sleep at around 5:23 am it hit the news that her father filed for a divorce . Idk what happened but I woke her up so we can go to the hospital
Me ~*kiss* baby *kiss* wake *kiss* up
Beth~ I'm awake *kiss*
Me ~ we have to go to the hospital your mother had an heart attack .
Beth~ okay!

Beths point of view )
So , after Jackson woke me up and told me my mother had a heart attack I really wasn't hurt just more  so upset . But , if her life is in my hands I would try and keep her here to meet my kids and to see me walk down the isle. Anyways I brushed my teeth , showered and exfoliated . Then stepped out the bathroom to lotion up . Can't be out here ashy .

So , I put on this outfit and then just flat ironed my hair

So , I put on this outfit and then just flat ironed my hair. Then Jackson started messing with me .

Jackson ~ baby *kiss* you look *kiss * very pretty *kiss*
Me ~ thank you baby . But , can u hurry up it's 7:45 and the planner will be here at 9!

Jackson~ fineee
So after he got out the shower he put on a white t-shirt and some sweat pants . Because what's the point in dressing up? We are just going to the hospital then eat then back home .
Ff~ they are at the hospital
Me ~ yes is my mother by the name of Tasha James here?
Nurse ~*looks Jackson up and down* room 321. Sir how can I help you ?
Jackson ~ first of ma'am nurses aren't my type so please pull your scrubs up. Number 2 I have a fiancée which is this women right here. Number 3 I can have your job in 0.1 seconds as to I own this hospital. And number 4 my fiancée will kill you and I won't stop her from doing so.
Me ~ so bitch please stop eyeing my man because he was just all up in these guts last night . Try again.
Ff- in tashas room

Me | mother ?
Tasha ~ ahhh my daughter ! Well I'm dying I signed the papers to end my life . I just wanted to say that I'm not sorry for how I treated you. And , I want to be cremated so 🤷🏽‍♀️.

Me - really mother ? That's what you called my phone for . You could have got them to tell me this bs over the phone .
Tasha ~ I just wanted to say it in person . Now you can leave cause at 10:30am they will be allowing me to die.
Me ~ mother I love you . Jackson let's go.
Jackson ~ baby we can tell the planner to come back .
Me ~*sniffs* no it's okay. Let's eat and ig call my father .
Jackson ~ okay *kiss*
Ff~at Olive Garden
Me ~ can we have a table for 3.
Waiter ~ yes the wait will be 5 mins.
Me ~okay
Text msgs>
Me ~ father can you meet me and Jackson at Olive Garden
Father ~ be there in 2 mins
End of msgs >
Jackson ~ baby are you okay ?
Me ~ yeah , she wasn't the worlds greatest mother but she was my mother.
Jackson ~ okay princess . I love you .
Waiter ~ what can I get started for you?
Jackson ~ can I get my wife chicken Alfredo with extra chicken. And for the drink if I know her right a dr. Pepper ?
Me ~ okay and for my husband he will take the lobster pasta with extra cheese.and, a water with lemon to drink.
Waiter ~ wow that's the first married couple I've seen know what each other want.
Me ~ and we have one more person coming
Ff:5 mins
Justin ~ hey sweetheart *hugs*
Me ~ hey dad
Justin ~ hello Jackson *shakes hand*
Jackson ~ hello mr. James
Justin ~ please call me Justin or pops
Me ~ well dad we went to the hospital and ofc heard about the divorce but mother had a heart attack I guess it was serious cause she said they are ending her life at 10:30 am and that she wanted to be cremated .
Justin ~ oh wow! Well yes I filed for a divorce because her and Jackson's father sex tape got leaked! So , yea & if she wants to be cremated do it for her but I won't keep the ashes.
So, after another 20 min talk me and Jackson said by to my dad because it was about 8:45 and the planner would be there and at 9. So , when we got home it was 8:58. Then the planner was pulling up once we unlocked the door. So Jackson went to put on his suit .

 So Jackson went to put on his suit

Then we got to work on the wedding

So , all we have to do is pick out the dresses and the tuxedos

So , all we have to do is pick out the dresses and the tuxedos . Then she left and me and Jackson went upstairs and showered . We may have done a little bit more than shower but then we just laid in the bed and cuddle until maybe all my Amazon boxes started showing up.
Jackson ~ baby why is there 20 Amazon boxes on the front steps ?
Me ~ ummmm they are somethings for the wedding and maybe something special for myself and maybe you . So don't open anything !!!
Jackson~ oh I can't open anything but I can bring them in the house  WOW!
Me ~ you sure can !

THANKS for reading this chapter
Is Someone  else is gonna die ?
Is Jackson's father gonna make it ?
Where  is Jackson's mother ??
Who is Going to go missing ?
Find out next time 🙃