Chapter 33

May 1 , 2021
5 months pregnant
Jackson's POV

Since today we were supposed to go back to Italy my mom came to us . Just to add extra precautions for Beth. What I didn't know was that she was coming to tell me she is getting married .

Me ~ mother who is this man ?
Hazel ~ well son this man and I have been dating for a few years off and on . And , when we finally got serious he proposed 2 weeks ago but I wanted to tell you guys in public.
Me ~ congratulations mother ❤️
Hazel ~ thank you 🙏🏾 it's nice to know you love Lucas as much as I do.
Me ~ don't push it mother well you'll have to tell Beth when she gets home
Hazel ~ where is she ?
Me ~ her and her friend Alexis is at target
Hazel ~ it's nice knowing she is happy again after lesly .

June 1,2021
6 months pregnant
Beths POV
Since I hit 6 months I went to the doctors office and just got my usual ultrasound and pee sample done . And Jackson was excited to hear that the baby was gonna be really tall.
Once we left there we went home to find my dad , Lucas , hazel , and some other girl.
Me ~ who is she ???
My dad ~ wellll she is my fiancé . Remember the day I said I had a sneaky link well that's who she is .
Michelle - hello Elizabeth my name is Michelle .
Me ~ well Michelle nice to meet you this is my husband Jackson .
Michelle ~ nice to meet all of you.
Once we all got done talking and relaxing I went and relaxed in the tub .

July 1,2021
Jackson's POV
7 months pregnant
Since Beth has been in a lot of pain especially in the lower back I decided to do some massages.
Me: *kisses down her back*
Beth~ baby what's the occasion??
Me: we are doing massages today
Beth ~we are ?? That's exciting
Me : come on we gotta get ready and I promise you Chick-fil-A.

So once we dressed cozy we went to Chick-fil-A and drove to the massage place and they did a wonderful job. The massage was for an hour it was amazing . Beth really did enjoy it her back wasn't hurting as much . So we decided to just go on a walk in the park just to vibe along so that we can enjoy these moments with no kiddos.

August 1,2021
Beths POV
8 months

Who would've thought trying to have sex 8 months pregnant would be extremely hard. Like I'm horny and want sex but it's hard cause I get outta breath , or can't go in the position. So we just give each other head to satisfy one another . And with the baby almost here everyone by everyone everyone came to Atlanta in anticipation of the arrival of my little angel .

Jackson ~ you look sexy baby momma
Me ~ you look sexy too baby daddy 😂
Jackson~ well let's go have dinner with the family

Since my dad is in town with his fiancé and my 2nd mom is in town with her fiancé  we decided it's best we have one last family dinner . Which dad made his awesome homemade peach dumplings for desert and his homemade chicken Alfredo. 

Michelle ~ so Beth you are due in a few weeks what's your birth plan ??
Me ~ me and Jackson went back and fourth on a home birth , hospital birth , or birthing center . And , we choose the birthing center .
Hazel ~ that's amazing . So when are visitors allowed ?
Me ~ you guys are allowed during my birth or you can come once we are home after the birth .
Michelle ~ what if me and hazel came for the birth . And the boys can stay and chill well minus Jackson he needs to be there for the birth.
Me ~ that would be amazing .

Once we were done talking we just sat around talked joked and played games well they did 😂 it was funny watching the boys struggle to play twister .

Thanks for reading this book . This chapter is different it's done by the months . So you guys got to see the important things they did during that month .