Chapter 20 part 2

Beths POV

Once I was out the tub the guards took me to the safe. Yes I had a robe on we walked in the safe which was behind the closet . I put on some clothes and the next thing I hear is slow clapping . So I slowly turned  and low and behold is my "mother"
Ms.Jackson ~ well hello daughter  ! Long time no see .
Me ~ well hello to you to . What do I owe this pleasure ?
Ms.Jackson ~ I want the baby that your pregnant with. So here's what's gonna happen your gonna come with me finish out the pregnancy in my basement and then once the baby is born I'll simply kill you !!
Me ~ that's not how it's gonna go ! This child was made for me and my husband . Not you and my husbands father ! Go get pregnant on your own wtf does me and my child have to do with it ?
Ms. Jackson ~ see we realized we fucked up with you and Jackson . So , we want your baby to start over that baby's life !
Me ~ yea over my dead body .
Ms . Jackson ~ okay 2 options either give me the baby . Or I will kill you before that baby gets a chance to take its first breath!
Jackson ~ oh that won't be needed because see your husband is downstairs dead ! That leaves you. That kid my wife is caring is ours ! Sooo I'll kill you now or kill you before u hurt my wife or kid!
Ms.Jackson ~ damn it son you just can't never stay outta things between me and my daughter can you? Just give me the damn kid ! It's gonna be a ugly baby anyways!
Me ~ so you are choosing the hard way. Okay! Why do you think you deserve our kid ?
Me.Jackson ~ because I'm wiser than you are I know things you don't ! You don't deserve that kid why put the kid in danger ? And Jackson won't be here for the kid so I can give it a better loving home then you could.
Me ~ see that's where your fucking up at . Jackson and I have actually read and studied things about parenting . The home we are living in well we are moving before the baby is born . On top of that you could never be a better mother than me . Know why? Because you were not there for me emotionally or physically. The maid named Patricia she was more of a mother than you. She was there when Jackson and I started dating ! So no YOU ARE NOT A BETTER MOTHER THAN ME ! I WANT YOU DEAD DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME !
Jackson ~ my pleasure
So after stabbing her in the throat I walked out and went into the bedroom .
Jackson ~ baby why did you never tell me that ? I thought that your mother was there for you . So that wasn't her who called the night I cheated ?
Me ~ no Jackson it was Patricia who called Tessa fired her 2 years ago and now she is living with her daughter who I was friends with.
Jackson ~ oh ! How about we leave this house and find a new home ? We are gonna leave these memories behind us ?
Me ~ that would be nice

Thanks for reading!!
537 words