chapter 5

(Beth's POV)

So, it was about 10 am Monday morning and i woke up to Jackson awake yelling in his phone. And , yes me and him slept in the room together because we were in his room cuddling and watching a movie . It kind of made me think of old times. But , then Jackson snatched me out of my thoughts.

Jackson- baby i need you to get dressed so you can run this errand with me and then our date can go into full effect.

Beth - okay. but what was all the yelling about?

Jackson- just an idiot telling me how TMZ already has our face all over the news because they heard about our marriage from your mother. I guess this was her pay back towards us.

Beth- oh okay well i'm gonna get showered and stuff.

Jackson- baby dress comfortable

I knew that my mother could stoop low but who would've thought she would stoop that low. I think that she is just annoyed because of the sex tape but she shouldn't have fucked him 2 years ago and "forget" that me and Jackson were there. But, i got in the shower shaved and then got out brushed my teeth. Then , i went into me and Jackson's walk in closet that damn closet is huge.But i put on pic*

So, i was kind of hoping i had time to get my nails and stuff done because there looking kind of crusty and dusty

So, i was kind of hoping i had time to get my nails and stuff done because there looking kind of crusty and dusty. Because now we are in the public eye i just might start wearing a face mask for the time being.

Beth - BABBYYYY!

Jackson- IM IN THE KITCHEN

ff- in the kitchen

Jackson - you look sexy *kiss*

Beth - Thank you . you look very sexy too .

Jackson - Okay , i'm just curious on the way you just yelled whats going on in that head of yours?

Beth - you think i should put a mask on until after the wedding?

Jackson - mamas if you want to but your mother had sent them a picture of us to TMZ . So, everyone already know its you. But, if you would like to i will put one on with you.

Beth- well its not necessary anymore . But , do i have time to go get my nails and hair done ?

Jackson - Ummm hold on MARKKKK

Beth - baby who is mark?

Jackson - he is your personal bodyguard if you go get your nails and hair done i want him to go with you so nothing happens to you.

Mark - yes sir

Jackson - please follow my fiance here to get her hair and nails done . And, baby here's a debit card linked to our bank account use this. Mark if she doesn't use it snatch her debit card and rip it

Okay im not really shocked he is making me take a bodyguard with me. But, i am glad that i do have time to get them done because the wife of a mafia boss is getting a lot of looks because of he she looks and acts.

Beth - okay fine baby i have to go so im not late just call me before our date so i can come home and since your planning the date ill allow you too pick out my outfit.

Jackson- alright baby be careful text me when you get there i love you*kiss*

Beth- i love you too

(Jackson's pov )

After Beth left i went upstairs and laid out her outfit for our date

But, I think she maybe gonna be  mad i'm making her wear forces but anyways

But, I think she maybe gonna be mad i'm making her wear forces but anyways. I called tony my personal bodyguard and we went straight to the office because not only was that phone call about the TMZ thing we have a mole telling my enemy Leo about what my plans are for the next few years . And , guess who it's my personal bodyguard so when we get ready to kill him he won't really suspect it because he always comes in the room to make sure that no enemy touch's me.

Jackson- Tony when we get to the office come downstairs to the basement.

All he did was node his head yes.he just doesn't know he is about to die.

(Beth pov)

So, we got to the nail salon in like 15-20 mins and i even called me bestie to come with to spend time with her before things start getting hectic. But, i guess im going to have to get used to all of the cameras because as soon as we got to the nail salon mark had to move them out the way. While all of these news reporters trying to ask millions of questions. " are you and Jackson really getting married?" " when will you guys have the wedding?" and here is my favorite " is your father gonna walk you down the isle?"

Idk if i want my father to walk down the isle because he honestly just doesn't see that my mother is a gold digger but maybe i will allow him to the wedding maybe i'll run that thought with jackson

Lesly - hey babe!

Beth - heyyyyy

Lesly - Okay ! i need the tea what's going on because we all know that arranged marriage's normally aren't out in the public just done with close friends.

so, once i finished telling her the entire story about what happened between my family and Jackson. I was about to pay with my own card but then Mark snatched it and he really did break my damn card in half.So, i just snatched me and Jackson's joint card from my purse and paid.Then Jackson started calling.

Beth - yes baby?

Jackson - So i hear that TMZ and other news casters were there . But, the interesting thing i heard was from Mark. He told me that you tried using your own card.

Beth- okay me and Lesly were still talking when we were trying to pay so i just grabbed the card and MaRk deadass snatched my card out my hand and ripped it so now i have to get a new card because that card had 80,000,000 dollars on it.

Jackson - alright Mark stop playing with her and give her the card back.

( Thanks for reading remember to vote , comment .)

1,125 words