Meeting Crystal and Flare

*Frisk enters Winters and walks down the path in front of them.  They see a Flareon at what looks like a sentry station and decides to greet him*

Frisk: Hi there, I'm Frisk.

???: Huh?  Oh, hello Frisk.  Nice to meet you, I'm Prince Solarflare, but you can just call me Flare.

*Flare offers a paw shake and Frisk accepts*

Frisk: Nice to meet you too.

Flare: You're a human right?  Well I'm supposed to capture you, but that's not my thing.  My sister on the other paw, she will capture you, but probably not right away.  Hey, there she is right now.

???: Human, don't you know how to greet a new friend?  Turn around and shake my paw.

*Frisk turns around to see a Vaporeon, she then offers a paw shake, when Frisk grabs her paw, *pffft* Frisk, Flare and the Vaporeon start laughing*

???: Old whoopie cushion in the paw trick, it's always funny.  Right readers?

Frisk: Readers?  What are you talking about?

???: Uh, nothing important.  Anyways, I'm Princess Crystal, but you can just call me Crystal.

Frisk: I'm Frisk.

Crystal: I see that you've already met my little brother.  Well now that you're here I'm going to setup some stuff for you.  Come on Flare, we've got work to do.  See you readers in the next part.

*Crystal and Flare go on ahead*

Frisk's mind: Again with the readers thing.  What could she mean?

To be continued