Judgement

*Frisk walks down the Final Corridor and sees Flare*

Flare: So, you've finally made it all the way here.  In a few moments you will face my big bro.  Now it's time for me to do my real job, as the royal judge.  Big bro knew that I was perfect for this position.  You will be judged for every EXP you've gained.  What's EXP?  Well for us Pokemon, there are two different versions, but for humans, there's only one.  Execution Points.  This is gained by hurting others.  Gain enough EXP and your LOVE increases.  LOVE too is an acronym.  It stands for Level of Violence.  It represents one's capacity to hurt others without hurting themselves.  But you refused to hurt anymon.  Instead, you proceeded to make them all your friends.  You didn't gain LOVE, but love.  If that makes any sense.  ...  *sighs* I can't keep this up any longer.  I'm not going to let you pass.  I don't want either you nor big bro to die.  I know that big bro is filled with so much regret. So much that, if you fight him, he won't except MERCY.  I also don't want to lose such a good friend.  So please just turn around and go back.

Frisk: No, I believe that I can befriend Speed.

Flare: *sighs* You really think that?  Look Frisk, if you don't turn back now, I will use force.

*Frisk steps froward*

Flare: Well, I warned you.  Here I come.

*Battle start*

Frisk: (Check) *Flare (1ATK 1DEF) He doesn't want to kill you.  He just wants you to live without you taking his brother's life.

Flare: I'm not going to kill you.  I'll just knock you out.

Frisk: (Flirt) Hey Flare, you are really HOT.

Flare: Heh, says the one who teased me about like Leaf.

Frisk: (Talk) You don't have to do this.

Flare: Yes I do.  It's the only way to protect the both of you.

Frisk: But like you said, I've made friends with everymon.  Including Lazuli.

Flare: Well yes, but what did you forget what happened with Leaf?

Frisk: No, what about it?

Flare: If I didn't call Leaf, you would've died.

Frisk: I know, but that was one time.

Flare: *sighs* Look, if you don't turn back soon, I'll use my special attack.

Frisk: I'm not falling for your bluff.

Flare: Heh, well I'm not bluffing.  Unlike my sister, I am going to use it.

Frisk: Then bring it on.

Flare: Okay, you asked for it.  Get past this, and I'll use mt special attack.

*One attack later*

Flare: So you made it huh?  Well here goes nothing.

*Nothing happens*

Flare: Yep, it's literally nothing.  And it's gonna be nothing either.  If I keep fighting, I'll eventually tire out and fall asleep.  Then, this wall of fire will go away and you'll be able to run right past me.  I'm not going to have that happen.  I'd rather just wait for you to get bored and give up.  ...  ...  ...  *sighs* You're never going to give up, are you?  I guess I'll let you go now.

Frisk: *Spares*

*Battle end*

*The fire wall behind Flare disappears and Frisk give Flare a hug*

Frisk: I will give your brother mercy, I promise.

*Flare hugs back and smiles*

Flare: Thank you.

*Flare leaves*

To be continued