Chapter 26

(Badgerpaw)

  I glared at Badgerclaw. He glared right back. "You idiot! They know I have control of your body now!" I smirked "Well. That kinda was my intention so....." Badgerclaw gave me a death glare "If you weren't the only source of a body, I would kill you right now." I smirked "But since your in possession of my body you can't harm me, one, I own this body, two if you killed me, this body would become my dead corpse, and you couldn't possess me. So yeah." Badgerclaw stepped forward, fluffing out his thick pelt to intimidate me. "You realize if it wasn't for me. You wouldn't exist." I shrugged "Probably. I would probably be alive, as a different cat though." Badgerclaw gave an exasperated growl. Wrong footing him was fun, especially if I get to hear him snort. "I swear. Once this is over. You'll get a body again. But I will butcher you when I can." I shrugged "Unless they find the elements. They only have Rarity left." Badgerclaw shook with frustration before smacking me into a wall "I'm done trying to outspeak you. Have fun." and I watched him vanish. He was awake again. I groaned and watched through his eyes as he sat at a screen, watching the team stare in horror. "By the way. I did something to Rarity that will be quite entertaining." I gasped. this  wasn't good.

(Seto)

  I looked at the walls and the mare hanging 10 feet above the lava pit. I closed my eyes and attempted to extinguish it but I felt a wrenching pain in my chest and I couldn't breath. I gasped and blood and saliva splattered across the ground. "Seto!?" I stopped the spell and nodded "I-I'm okay." I stammered and Silverpaw walked next to me "I think they did something. So we can't cheat."

That's right Silverpaw. If you even attempt to cheat, she will be lowered closer to the lava. You better be careful or I will lower her closer, as a penalty. Now how this works is that you will answer a question. Answer wrong and she is lowered tot he lava. but seeing you have a sorcerer with you-