Chapter 7

Ty's POV

I felt something dangerous was around me and I saw Mitch looking around as if he sensed it too. I laid down and got comfortable but I couldn't fall asleep with Danger lurking. I sat up and got up from my blanket and walked to the balcony. " Ty.." A voice murmured and I turned to see Twilight." Can't sleep either?" I asked and she nodded " I feel like there's a danger, one like when Nightmare Moon was planning an Escape from the moon." I didn't understand it but that sounded like a supervillian " What happened to her." I asked " She turned good after me and my friends defeated her with the elements of Harmony and is now princess Luna." was her response " So do you think she returned?" I asked " No this Danger feels different and I have only felt it near the others after the hospital visit." " So do you think one of my friends is going to turn into a version of Nightmare Moon." and Twilight shrugged " I narrowed it down to Jason or Badgerpaw." " Well to be honest I don't know how Badgerpaw found a portal to this place but I don't know if that's a name in my world." " Oh well we should keep an eye on them and Mitch knows someone is dangerous here." and with that she walked away. I longed to stay near her for some reason. No I can't like Twilight ( TwiLox! :) ) I walked to bed and laid down and went to sleep.

I jerked awake at the sound of a yelp. " What the heck." I looked around and saw Badgerpaw panting on the couch " I-I." I just looked at him " Nightmare that's all." I flinched at the word Nightmare as if my friends would turn right into their version of Nightmare Moon "Well Okay." I told him as he laid back down. I sighed and looked out the window and soon drifted into a light sleep.

I looked around. Were was I. I saw nothing but blackness and ......Badgerpaw? There was a black cat with a white stripe around the center of his body. " Hello Badgerpaw." a evil voice cackled and he jerked around. It was Badgerpaw! "Whos is it what do you want." he growled "Your help." "with what." " Taking over Minecraftia of course." " What how." " to the people you meet outside the portal." Badgerpaw looked shocked " NEVER I WOULD NEVER KILL." then an arrow shot at him from the shadows and blood dripped from his shoulder. " I will give you one more chance to join me as my apprentice and kill the people you meet." Badgerpaw started coughing and choking before a response " NO I will never kill!" I held my breath " Fine you can enjoy my eyes as the last thing you see in this form." "WAIT WHAT!" A Minecraftian hand reached out and plunged a syringe into Badgerpaw's neck with purple liquid and I saw the eyes before the dream faded. Two menacing cold empty eyes.

I jerked awake and almost screamed before I remembered the dream wasn't mine. Badgerpaw was panting again and was letting out whimpers " J-just a dream just a d-dream." he was whispering to himself. I let out a sigh as the sun rose." I need to tell Twilight something." I told Badgerpaw and walked away to the staircase to Twilight's room. I knocked and was answered by a come in. " Hey Twilight I have to tell you something." She looked up from her work on her bed." Did you find out who was Nightmare Moon." I shook my head." I don't know if it's possible but I think someone I know is involved." I explained about the legendary Herobrine and how I didn't think he would exist until now." Purple liquid. I don't know any liquid but maybe Zecora knows what it is." Twilight walked down the stairs and I followed. " Morning Twilight what were you doing there Ty?" Jason asked "Oh I was just telling Twilight something." I excused it and just kept walking." Hey guys I need to go to the Evergreen forest with Ty and Badgerpaw does anyone want to come." Badgerpaw looked up " What Why!?" I mentally face palmed " I want to make sure of something with Zecora and I just need you to come with me." Twilight confirmed " I just want Ty to come with me." I just shrugged " Hey um what do we eat for breakfeast." Ian asked me "Oh um I don't know I have some pancakes or something. After breakfeast we went of to get Apple Jack and the rest of Twilight's friends. I heard a sound of squealing and turned around, as did everyone else. " Someone HElP HELP HELP!" A tiny pony yelled before stopping in the center of town square to catch her breath " What's Wrong Whipped Caramel!" ( BAD AT NAMES) " M-my M-mom S-someone H-hel-lp..." Rainbow jumped up "Were is she!" and we found ourselves at Whipped Caramel's hall way. " She's in her room." We shrugged and opened the door and I nearly passed out. A pony was on her back and she stared at the ceiling. I noticed a puddle of blood by her stomach. When I got closer I let out a scream." HOLY CRAP!!!!" I fell backwards and Twilight caught me and I felt my face get warm so I stood up. Whipped Caramel was crying at the sight of her mother." I just woke up and she wasn't awake I don't know what happened." Fluttershy flew over and started calming the filly down. " I don't understand there is no clues here!" Twilight muttered and I looked at what caused the blood, a knife was jabbed in her stomach." there aren't any hoof-prints." I studied it for a second "Maybe it was a unicorn." I suggested and looked at the knife. After a while we all left and I found a way to get the knife without Whipped Caramel seeing it. When We reached the Evergreen forest I pulled out the knife with my magic and studied it, Twilight slowed to the back and looked at it with me " Hey look at this." I pointed out the design on the knife, it was a black piece of metal in the shape of a alicorn in a reared position and it had long fangs pointing out if it's mouth and the wings were pointed and looked unfeathery, unlike Twilight's wings. " That's interesting but maybe it just was a knife the killer found but yeah." I shrugged and put the knife back in my shirt pocket.

Zecora's house was interesting, it had masks and brews hanging around." Zecora I need your help." and a zevra opened the door ( WARNING I CANT RYHME) " Hello Twilight and your friends too is there anything I can do for you?" I nodded and so did Twilight " This is Ty or Deadlox, Sky or Adam, Aviator or Zach, Sunde or Ian, Jerome, Bajan or Mitch, Jason or Minecraft Universe, Silverpaw, and Badgerpaw." Zecora nodded " It is nice to have visitors for this forest is loneliest." I looked at her room and so did everyone else. " Zecora have you ever heard of Minecraftia?" Zecora looks at Twilight " Ah that's were they are from no one has names like that." Twilight looks around " Well, Baderpaw and Silverpaw aren't from Minecraftia I honestly have no clue were." Zecora looked around " Have you sensed Danger too." Twilight nodded " So does Ty." She loo ked at me for a few seconds before responding " This danger I sense is true but I don't know who." Badgerpaw looked around. " Hey guys can you started heading outside Badgerpaw and Ty and I need to talk to Zecora alone for a moment." Twilight asked and everyone headed outside. " Zecora I need you to ..." Badgerpaw and I didn't hear the rest " I am sorry but I am not able to do that you should look for books about it." Twilight looked down and we left back to Ponyville.