Chapter 21

(Jason)

I stared at the group of End ponies in front of us. I was surprised I had survived that wither blast before we blacked out but I still didn't know if we would even live through this mess. I looked up at the cage to see three. The only form I could see clearly was the still rainbow mane, cyan pegasus I had come to love. "Ra-" a hoof slammed into my mouth "Shut up." someone hissed into my ear, though I saw nothing. I looked at everyone else "Why are there three cages?" Applejack whispered "Maybe there are more then two ponies this time." Ty suggested and I looked at the group of ponies, then I saw the timid shape of the cream pegasus Rainbow Dash was a good friend with. "HELP!!!" she shouted and then a Ender Pony kicked the cage, flinging Fluttershy into the side of the cage and I heard a small scream come from her. Then I saw the cyan pegasus turn around and her eyes went wide and a few tears went down her face. She opened her mouth but then her eyes looked to the side as her jaw slammed shut. She turned to the small hole she had put in her cage and looked at her leg which I couldn't see. I turned to the others "What do we do?" I asked and Sky pulled out a sword, and I saw anger fill his eyes "Get them out of here." he said and jumped into the light of the lava columns. "Hey! Over here you stupid black idiots!' he shouted and they all spun around. "Crap." he muttered under his breath and they all charged at him.

(Sky)

I ran across the room and spun around. I was against a wall so they couldn't get behind me. I crouched down and jumped into the air, crashing my hooves into their skulls. I looked at the stiff form of the allicorn and a new set of rage entered me as I rose my sword and sent it through Ender Ponies. Purple and red spilled across my vision but I kept hacking as hard as I could.

(Twilight.) I watched as blood from the ponies spilled onto Sky but he kept hacking as hard as he could at the strange ponies though the distraction he put up wasn't working on them all. "Twilight, AJ, get them out. We'll watch your back." and he pulled out a sword, stabbing the nearest End Pony. I looked at the nearest cage and I saw the shivering form of Fluttershy. I jumped and hovered next to the cage "Fluttershy!" she looked up "Twilight!" and I gripped the bars but then saw some magic form on my hooves and a searing pain "OW!" I yelped as I pulled my hooves back, they now were bleeding slightly. I stared at the cage and Fluttershy pointed at Rainbow Dash's cage were there was a hole "Enchanted." she told me "How do you know?" I asked and she pointed at the third cage which I assumed Rarity was in. "He told me." HE!? WHO THE HECK WAS IN THERE THEN?! I flew over to the cage to see a dent in the roof and the still form of a pegasus in a purple cloak. "How? He has now horn?" I asked and Fluttershy shrugged Then something painful hit my wing "OW!" I shrieked as I was dragged down. I looked up and my eyes went wide as I saw a End pony standing over me and blood dripping off its knife point horn. I gasped as a dark thought hit my mind. was it MY blood? I flapped my wings but the pony's hooves stamped down on them, sending flurries of pain through them that made me scream at the top of my lungs. "Twilight!" Ty yelled and the pony smiled, raising its hooves and crushing my wings again, eliciting another scream from me. The pony kept crushing my wings until I was sure they would break, the pain made my vision swim until I could barely see anything straight and the colors seemed to swim into each other. I watched as the black was shoved from my swimming vision, replaced by red and then a blurred tan blob with some brown on the side. "Twilight?" "Y-yeah." I murmur and then the world began to fade.

( NOOOOOOO TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Heh you know I wouldn't kill the element of magic, or would I, better then killing Dash "MY DASHIE!" anyway yeah HUIBWIKEBCKEHBCEHKJBDHJ I GOT A NEW CHAPTER OUT AND I WILL GET MORE TIME SINCE MY MOM IS GONNA BE GONE TILL SUNDAY!