Date Night

~Taylor's POV, The Next Day~

I was shopping with Brit to find dresses for our double date witb Aus and Alan tonight, when my phone started ringing. "Hello?"

"Hey baby. Have you guys found a dress for tonight?" Austin asked with a smile in his voice.

I sighed, "No, we can't find any nice ones for a decent price." I said as we looked through another rack of dresses.

He chuckled lightly. "That's okay. Alan and I have already bought you both dresses and shoes for this evening. They are waiting on your beds."

I giggled brightly, "You are such a gentleman Mr.Carlile."

"Anything for my beautiful lady. We will be there to pick you both up at 6." He said excitedly.

"Yes Sir Mr.Carlile. Goodbye." I said happily and hung up the phone. I looked at Brit with a smile, "Come on lets go home! They guys bought us dresses! They are waiting for us at home."

She smirked, "We have them wrapped around our pinkys and we just started datting them." I rolled my eyes as we climbed into my old beat up punch buggy. "We should have taken my car, yours barely runs!" Brit complains as we ride down the road.

Finally we get home and run to our rooms, i open my door to find a beautiful strapless light orange dress that faded to dark orange torwards the bottom. I quickly tried it on and it fit perfectly, it ended a little above my knees. Britney came running into my bedroom with a dress like mine but hers was light purple that faded to dark purple. "Our dresses are beautiful!" Brit cheered, smiling like an idiot. "Now its time for hair and make-up." She said with a wink.

I straightened her long dark hair and did her make in a way that it complimented her dress. She currled my hair and did my make so it complimented my dress. When we were done we slipped on the new pumps the guys had gotten us. We walked down the steps just when there was a knock on the door. Brit yanked the door open and jumped into Alans arms screaming thank you.

I laughed at her then looked at Austin who was smiling at me. Slowly he walked over to me and pulled my waist into his. "There's my beauty." Austin said softly, then lightly kissed my lips. When we pulled apart we all climbed into a taxi. "Where are we going?" I asked. Austin chuckled, "We are going out."

"Alright smartass," Brit said, "Where is out?"

Alan spoke up, "We are going to a bar."

My face lit up, "Really?" I said excitedly.

"Oh no." Brit groaned, causing Austin and Alan to look at her with a confused face. "Tay looooves to drink. She can't control herself when it comes to alcohol."

I glared at her, "I CAN control myself when it comes to alcohol."

"Yea right, like that time we were at the bar and you started stripping and giving people lap dances." She said and rolled her eyes. My face went bright red. "I forgot about that..."

Austin looked at me with wide eyes, "You really did that?" I nodded and he smirked, "Nice to know." I slapped him and he laughed, "I'm kidding baby!"

Once we got to the bar and got in, Austin ordered us all two shots to start off. I took them both quickly and smiled at the burning in my chest. Austin and Alan bought us more drinks as the night went on. The next thing we knew, we were shitfaced drunk.

I pulled Austin out to the dance floor and started dancing with him. I grinded into him as he kissed and bit my neck causing me to lightly moan his name.

Suddenly he pulled away and grabbed my hand. "I think its time to go." He said quickly, lightly pulling me out the door. I saw Brit and she winked at me causing me to laugh.

Once we got outside and into the car Austin sped off to his place. Once we got there he opened my door for me and picked me up, carrying me inside. Our lips were attached immediately, begging eachother for more. He carried me to his bedroom and laid me down gently before crawling on top of me.

~The Next Morning, Austin's POV~

I woke up to Tays naked body laying next to me, tangled in the sheets. A big smile came to my face but quickly vanished. We were drunk, I took advantage of her... She's going to hate me.

Quickly I sat up and put my head in my hands. "Fuck." I mumbled. Thoughts were tacing through my head, but I was quickly pulled away from then when to arms circled around my waist. "Good morning." She whispered in my ear. But I didn't reply, I just pulled her arms off of me and stood. I started pacing back and forth. "What's wrong?" She asked, watching me pace.

I whipped around to look at her. "It was too soon. I slept with you way too soon... I took advantage of you." The last part was just a whisper.

She stood and walked over to me, still naked, and wrapped her arms around my neck as I looked at her. "You did not take advantage of me." She said, looking me in the eyes. "I wanted it just as much as you."

A smile broke out on my face once again as I pulled her into my chest and kissed her hard. What a beautiful morning.