Picture Perfect

~Taylor's POV~

It's beautiful here, the bright sandy beaches, the crystal blue waves. It's home. My name is Taylor Lynn Martin. I live in the sunny CA. I have a huge house that is directly on the beach, which i share with my sister Britney Realyn Martin. I am a full time photographer, while Britney is a full time tattoo artist. She owns her own parlor which we have slipt in half. Half is the tattoo parlor and half in my studio.

"TAY!" I heard Brit (Britney) scream at me from downstairs.

"Yea?" I asked, walking down the steps while looking at my phone.

"There is a call for you." She said, holding the phone out to me.

"Take a message, i have to finish my prints."

She nodded and put the phone back to her ear. "I'm afraid she's busy right now. Can i take a message?" I started to walk back uptairs when i heard her gasp. "TAYLOR GET YOUR ASS BACK DOWN HERE!!!" She screamed at me.

I ran back down to find her with wide  eyes and a shocked expression. "Whats wrong?!"

She held the phone out to me again. I looked at her for a moment then took it. "Hello?" I asked nervously.

"Hi! My name is Austin Carlile, I'm in a band called Of Mice & Men. We were wondering if we could set up an appointment for you to take photos for us?" His voice was honey smooth.

It took me a moment to realize what he said. My eyes went wide and i felt like i couldn't breathe. "Hello?" He asked.

"Uh... Yes! That sounds great! When would you like to set this up?" I asked quickly, still in shock.

"Whenever is fine with you. We are ready to go when you are."

I thought for a moment before i answered, "Does tomorrow work?"

"Yea thats perfect!" He said brightly. I told him to have him and the rest of the band meet me at my place to talk about what kind of photos they wanted, in the morning at 10. He agreed and we hung up.

I was staring at the floor, still shocked, when Brit asked, "They are coming to our place in the morning?" I nodded and looked up to see a sneaky smile on her face. "You know, You need a boyfriend."

"Oh god. Brit i do NOT need a boyfriend." I sighed, rolling my eyes.

"YES you DO. You havent dated in forever! It's time for you to get back out there!" She arugued while gathering her bags to go home.

I sighed while getting my things as well. "If we are going to talk about this we are stopping at the liquor store before we go home."

"You got it Captin Morgan." She said with a wink.

We grabbed our bags and locked up. After we bought a giant amout of alcohol for our personal bar we went home. We walked inside and started making drinks. "You should be a bartender." I tell Brit, as i start drinking my fuzzy navle.

She chuckled, "You tell me that every time i make the drinks."

We sat at the bar and kept talking nonstop. It's great having your bestfriend and sister in one.

As the night went on the drinks kept coming until we both passed out.

~Britney's POV, The Next Morning~

I woke up with a pounding headache and knocking on the front door. I just kept laying in the chair, hoping that the knocking ould stop. Which it didnt. I groaned and stood up, cluching my head and opened the door. "What?" I groaned without looking up.