-DEKUU!!!!-

CHAPTER 3

Y/N perspective

Ever since the beach incident, I have become more and more known for the sister with a quirk with a quirkless brother. It doesn't bother me he was the sweetest being on earth and no matter the amount of teasing would ever make me feel pity for him. I got to participate in the recommendations as my quirk is so powerful and well known. I constantly have to "splash" Katsuki in the face to get him to back off of Izu.

"Good luck Y/N!" Izuku said, smiling as I headed off on the bus.

"Thank you Izu," I said giving him a hug

I was heading to UA to take the recommendation exam. Little did I know what was about to happen to my brother that same day.

"Welcome future students" pro hero Present mic screeched at us " today we will race! use your quirks anyway you want but don't hurt people"

I smiled, races were easy as I figured out I could make water wings to propel myself forward without wasting a lot of energy. We lined up on the start line when I noticed a familiar face, the son of Endeavor. He had the same evil scowl but with different features such as a burn on his left eye and two different colored irises.

"On your mark," Present Mic started, " get ready, GO!!!!"

The second I heard Go! I took a leap in the air and lifted off splashing others in the face with flying droplets causing them to have to stop. The son of Endeavor skates past and a kid with wind quirk almost blew me away. I persisted through it all and got 3rd place. The Canadian flag kid told the Windy dude he was just an obstacle and I frowned, how rude.

~Time Skip and perspective change~

A/N its thundering here lol yay!!

-Izuku's Perspective-

"KACCHAN!!!" I screamed he was being sucked in by a villain and it wasn't looking good

I raced toward the scene not caring about my notebook but rather to save him.

"Deku!" he said angrily but by his tone he was a little surprised

"Imma get you out!" I said , tearing at the slime the villain had noticed me and there wasn't any hero around to do any saving. Kacchan used his quirk to blow his way out but it was useless. Suddenly I got caught in the slime and the villain tried to possess me. I struggled and it only got worse.

"DON'T WORRY I AM HERE!!" a familiar voice butted in on us , All Might. He was saving me! ME!

~time skip cause idk how the rest of it goes lol~

Y/N perspective

"YOU DID WHAT?!" i said angrily

"Sorry' Izuku said wincing

"I miss school one day," I said going into a rant "and you get almost beat up by Katsuki and get abducted by a villain!!!"

"And i ran to save Kacchan and that's how i got-" Izuku started

"You did what now??!!" i screeched

"I'm a teenager you don't have to look after me anymore!" he said crying

"I- didn't mean it that way" i said placing a hand on his shoulder

He winced away as that was the shoulder Katsuki burned. He then raced to his All Might merch store type room and left me alone to my butterfly and water themed bedroom. I then turned up my background music playlist to try to calm my stress over my brother. (https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7eHHeO4QS1hRgCWOhMEeKo?si=DgdzQABNROSv1FhvjhSIqA   play any song its all clean too)

As my playlist ended it was late in the night so I slept

585 words!!!

(A/N) if u have any requests for any part send it to me! thx -Author-Chan out!