-UA FINALLY!-

-CHAPTER 4-

Y/N perspective

That summer went by fast. Izuku was always out of the house but he never said anything about it. I was suspicious of this as he always told me everything. Well, as much everything as he could tell me without crying or muttering. Sooner or later it was the day of the entrance exam. Izuku was gone all morning leaving me to my thoughts.

-FLASHBACK- (before Izuku left for the day)

"Izuku," I said

"Yea?" he said in a nervous voice

"Don't-" I started "don't get hurt, please...." I hugged him, not wanting to let go.

"Y/N," he said slightly squashed "I'm outta breath"

"Oh sorry," I said letting go

"I have to go now," he said

" But isn't the test not until noon?" I questioned

A/N idk when it is lol sorry

"Well I want to be early," he said

"Ok," I said raising an eyebrow in suspicion "that's kinda sus, but UA is a little ways away..."

"BYEE!! Y/N!!' he said, leaping up" By MOM!"

"By Izuku!" she responded from the kitchen " be safe!"

"I will!!" he said leaping out the door

I sighed wishing my older brother luck.

A/N for the story to work Izuku is older than Y/N and Y/N is born in December... K?

All morning I stared out my window at the passing cars and buses hoping Izuku would be alright.

-massive time skip brought to u by Idk how to write-

Izuku's Perspective

I raced home excited to see my sister once again. The day was exciting while it was scary. All I wanted was to see if I got accepted or not. I hoped I did.

"Y/N!!" I called to the house "Mom!!!"

Y/N popped her head out of her bedroom door. She smiled not noticing the cast.

"Izu!!" she said " what took you so- is thatacastdidugethurtwhodidthistoyou?!" she said slurring a jumble of words I couldn't understand.

"Sorry, " I said, hanging my head. " I sort of... Well" I paused not wanting to keep my secret from her but not wanting to spill it

" uh," she said worried "it ok sometimes we get hurt," she said positively

"but-I-Didn't-Keep-My-Promise," I said stuttering

"It's ok," she said smiling and putting an arm around my shoulders

The next day we were in our uniforms.

-also time skip-

Y/N perspective (not sorry)

"Aghh," I said, twisting around trying to pull down the back of my skirt. Most of my upper thighs were visible and I was NOT going to let perverts see them.

"Y/N!" Izuku called

"Wot?" I said still fidgeting with the skirt

"The bus will arrive in 10 minutes you better get done!" he said slightly annoyed

"Ok ok chill," I said tugging on a sock

I clambered out of my room and into the kitchen where my mom was dishing up some miso soup and rice. (search up typical Japanese breakfasts, -that's what I'm talking about)

I grabbed a spoon and shoved it in my mouth. It was so good. Moms' miso soup always beats the restaurants. Izuku had his tie half on and being an OCD fanatic I had to fix it. I grabbed it and tightened it so it would be slightly bigger than his neck but tight enough it would look ok.

"Hey!" Izuku said

"Sorry it was bothering me," I said truthfully

"The bus is coming in 3 minutes!" my mom said

I and Izu grabbed our backpacks and shoved our way down to the bus stop where the bus was waiting for us. The rise was a blur of excitement and nerves. People stared at our uniforms and I even caught Izuku blushing over a girl who he bumped into. When we FINALLY got to UA the building stared me down. But all I did was cross the border to my new school.

606 words