- Chapter Two -

Denki sprinted into the student dorms, startling the entire class who were lounging around the television, just about to put on a movie.

"I got it!" Denki shouted, barging through a couple of people before throwing the phone to Sero, the one who dared him to steal it in the first place.

"No way!" Sero shouted, irritated that he now had to give Denki the money he had bet.

"Oh you are so dead!" Mina mentioned, astonished because Denki was still standing alive and well infront of her. People in the room had began to crowd the trio, all of the class stood surrounding the phone, questioning what was so important about it.

"What's going on?" Uraraka questioned, yawning slightly due to nearly falling asleep before the movie even began. The trio looked at eachother, knowing that the person who explained would take the fall.

"Denki will explain!" Sero and Mina shouted at the same time. Denki drew in an offended gasp and mocked hurt before taking and holding the phone up in his hands, wiggling it a little.

"I stole Bakubro's phone because Sero said he would give me money if i did it." He explained, clicking the phone on and seeing the homescreen photo. It was a photo of three kids, one had red hair and seemed older than the other two, another one of them was dark blonde with red wings, and the third was short and blonde.

"Who are they?" Tsuyu asked, leaning forward to get a better look at the picture.

"Is no one else concerned at how Denki just stole someone's phone!" Iida exclaimed, chopping a hand through the air like it would command people to listen to him.

"Wait, you took Kacchan's phone?" Midoriya shouted before mumbling incoherent words under his breath at a remarkable speed.

"Yip!" Mina responded, "Wait! Midoriya, you knew Bakubabe when he was a kid, right?" She questioned, silencing the quiet murmers of the group around them.

"Eh, well, yeah. We grew up together..." She said, sinking in on himself slightly.

"Do you know who these people are?" She asked, yanking the phone from Denki's grip and holding it up to Midoriya so he could get a better look. The green haired boy inspected it before shrugging.

"That one there is Kacchan..." He said, pointing towards the smallest blonde, "I don't know the others, sorry!" Midoriya rushed, his cheeks flushing a little bit pink due to anxiety.

"Touya?" Todoroki said, though it came out as a mere whisper. The group of 19 turned their heads to look at him, confused as to why he sounded so hurt.

"Who?" Hagakure asked from her spot nearer the back.

"My brother... He's dead now though."  He said, shocking the group of students. " That's him." He pointed towards the tall, red haired boy who was covered in bandages.

"Im so sorry Todoroki..." Momo said, rubbing a hand over Todoroki's back and giving him a small hug. The boy hummed in acknowledgement, returning the hug the best he could without touching anyone else in the crowd.

"How did bakubro know Todobro's brother?" Kirishima questioned, moving closer to inspect the photo clearer. Most of the people in the room shrugged, some never even bothered to speak.

Jiro was about to speak when the phone began ringing, a name none of the class knew popped up on the screen.

Keigo <3

They were all shocked to see the emoticon beside the name, causing Mina, the gossip girl she is, to click answer.

"Hey babe, You left your history notebook at my house last night, so you can come around and stay the night again if you want. " The person spoke, startling the class with its famililarity. The students shared glances with wide eyes, confused as to why they were just finding out about this person on Bakugou's phone.

"Hello?" Kirishima asked, confused as to why he even spoke in the first place. Jiro smacked his arm in annoyance, causing him to yelp aloud.

"Oh shit, you're not Katsuki." The man exclaimed before clearing his throat. "What did you do to him?" He asked, clearly thinking they were all some type of mass murdering villain group who kidnapped him and nicked his phone.

"Wait, No! You've got it wrong! My name is Kirishima, we are Bakugou's classmates..." Kirishima answered, being the fist to speak up, once again.

"Mhm, he talks about you. Why do you have his phone?" Keigo asked, just wanting to get some chicken and go to bed.

"Wait! Bakugou talks about us?" Uraraka shouted, not answering the mans question. Iida shooshed her before he turned back to listen.

"Kaminari stoke his phone because Sero made a bet that he wouldn't do it." Todoroki murmured into the phone, feeling confused as to why he knows the voice.

"Oh, okay. When he gets back tell him about his history book, yeah?" The voice questioned, obviously wanting to get off of the call.

"Wait! Are you Bakubabe's boyfriend?" Mina asked, Wanting to get the drama before it's gone.

"Kacchan doesn't have a boyfriend." Midoriya spoke up, confusion evident in his tone.

"Yeah he does bone breaker, we just haven't told anyone..." Keigo replied, sighing as the revelation made the students go silent. He wanted to get this over and done with, but the thought of his angry boyfriend dissaproving made him urk in fear.

"So, you are Bakugou's boyfriend?" Tsuyu confirmed, pointing a finger to her chin and tapping it lightly. Keigo wanted to slam his face in a door, but he answered while he clicked on the oven for his fried chicken.

"Yes. You will have to talk to him about this, im not sure how much he wants to tell you..." Keigo answered, holding his phone between his shoulder and his ear while he opened the oven door and slid in the tray.

"How did bakugou know Touya?" Todoroki questioned, his voice raising in aggresion as he took the phone away from Mina's grasp.

"Hey!" Mina hollered, not even trying to get the phone back because she wanted to know as well.

"I introduced them." Keigo said, "Im not going to tell you anything else unless Katsuki tells me i can." He continued, slumping down on the couch and looking towards the clock that lay above the doorway.

"Now im going to hang up, i would advise giving Katsuki back his phone before one of you ends up dead in a ditch somewhere." Keigo advised, laughing slightly at the thought, "It was nice talking to you!" He laughed, before hanging up.

"Well damn..." Mina cursed, dragging out the vowels for special effect.

"Im going up to my room." Todoroki claimed, followed closely behind by the Dekusquad.

"That was interesting!" Hagakure smiled, though you couldn't see it, dragging Oijiro up to the stairs. Tokoyami who was in the vents climbed down, sighing and muttering about not seeing any demons up there, before sulking up the stairs. Koda and the other less loud members of the class left in their own time, still confused as to what just happened. The bakusquad went over to the couch, not bothering to go to bed until earlier that morning, all they could talk about was Bakugou's mystery boyfriend.