33.

//KIHYUN'S POV\\

I had about four lonely cups of coffee as I just laid on the couch watching whatever popped up on the cooking channel as I was extremely bored out of my mind waiting on my boyfriend to at least text me or come back home. "God, I bet you are just fucking everyone in town ain't ya." I rolled my eyes as I pushed the off button on the television remote, sighing in defeat as I gave in to my thoughts. I sat in silence for a good five minutes bout ready to drift off to sleep until the sudden sound of a door shutting jolted me to being fully awake again. "Hyunwoo!" I shot up from the couch and swung the door open so fast but to my disappointment, it was only Jin and whoever else was with them." Oh, have you come to tell me Hyunwoo doesn't want to see me anymore? " I rolled my eyes as they both quickly say no. "We just need you to come with us, It's only an hours drive. " Jin smiles softly as he gestures for me to follow which I did once I got my shoes back on and locked up the house." where are we going anyway?" "We will have to see." He opened the door for me and I carefully got into the back of the car, cautiously buckling up my seatbelt. I wasn't so sure how I should make conversation so I just kept my mouth shut until I needed to speak once spoken too. "So I think you'll be super excited. I'm Min-Ho by the way." the one who I didn't know finally spoke up and I nodded my head  just so they know that I was at least paying attention to what they were saying. 

They kept quiet the entire ride except when they were whispering back and forth to each other  until we pulled up next to the bright truck I saw him drive away in hours ago. The two men step out of the car once the car was turned off and the keys were pulled out of the ignition. "It's super dark and you mean to tell me that I have to go with two random men into some meadow with trees?!" my heart started to beat super fast as Jin opened my door and gestured for me to step out. It made me so nervous but I unbuckled slowly and stepped out of the car, flinching when the door shut and two large hands rested on my back to guide me towards the opening of the pathway through the trees. "Calm down kid." Min-Ho chuckled as they stopped me at the entrance  and nudged me to start walking so I took one last deep breath and started to walk one tiny step at a time.

The pathway started to light up with tiny lights strung up in the branches and what seem to be orange and yellow flower petals lining the walkway as the blue pink and white streamers danced lightly in the wind, the small breeze was almost completely calming as I walked further into the trees. To my surprise there was a large opening surrounded by a bunch of the wild flowers that filled the meadow outside of the trees. "This is so beautiful." "not as beautiful as you though." I was startled by the male standing off to the side and it took my brain a moment to figure out that it was him, my man, the love of my life. "In a suit?" I slowly looked him over as the sight was honestly the most amazing thing I've seen all day besides the nature surrounding me right now. "Yeah, I thought it was fitting." he gave me a loving smile before leading me to where he was standing before and held out a stuffed octopus. "Oh he is so cute!" " I thought you would think so, but.." he took a shaky breath as he looked at me and brushed my hair back. "I have something I got to say. You, you are the love of my life and I regret everything that I have done to hurt you and I am truly sorry. I cannot see myself living without you and the first time we met in my dance class was the best day I have every had. The girls weren't there to fulfill my life like you, I need you to stay with me forever. I wanted you then, I want you now, I want you forever Kihyun." a tear rolled down his soft cheek as he slowly got down on one knee and pulled a small box out of his pant pocket, opening it up to reveal a simple gold band with a couple diamonds in the middle of it. "Kihyun, will you marry me?"

I just stood there speechless, not even knowing what to do other then let the tears just run down my face as I stare at the man on one knee, looking at me with true love in his eyes and love in his voice. "I-Uh.." I sniffled and wiped at my cheeks even though it was a bit pointless at that moment and just nodded franticly. "Yes, yes I'll marry you."

He quickly stood up and slid the ring onto my finger then lifted me up and spun around in joy.