11.

"W-what?" I wasn't sure I was hearing right so I needed him to repeat it."I said I want you to fuck me." I relaxed a little knowing I heard right but was also confused at why he wanted me too. I swallowed as he stepped close making me drop what was in my hands." I want you really bad." he stepped so close that I could feel his warm breath on my lips as he spoke." I really really want you too." I closed my eyes as I felt his hand run over the front of my pants" I know you want to." He kissed my neck before slowly pulling my pants down "Kihyun I-" he bit my lip before I could say anything and that's all it took , I pulled his clothes off as fast as I could before pushing him back on the bed" Now that isn't fair! you still have clothes on while I'm completely naked." he giggled as I rolled my eyes pulling the rest of my clothes of licking down his neck to his chest making him shiver." Hyun-" I covered his mouth with my hand as I ran my tongue over his nipple before leaning down to lick his hip, he moaned into my hand arching his back making his dick touch my chin" Mmm naughty boy." I licked back up his neck sucking here and there leaving mark before flipping him over and whispering in his ear. "Naughty boys get punished, you know that right?" he nodded before I continued." And you were being a naughty boy, I never said you could do that." he whined as I gently bit his shoulder reaching under my bed to grab a bottle of lube opening it." I'm sorry!" He spoke as I squeezed some onto my hand rubbing it onto my member then moving to his as I gently pressed the tip to his entrance"Mmm Hyunwoo~"
I smiled at him before slowly pushing in while pumping his cock"Ah!" He buried his face into the pillow in front of him as I stopped there letting him get used to it before moving"Move, please." He moaned out as I started to slowly thrust while holding his hips, he moaned as I grabbed a handful of his hair pulling his head black so I could suck and kiss at his neck. I left a trail of purple-ish marks from his shoulder to the side of his neck and under his jaw as I went in and out of him."Hyunwoo." He moaned out as I found the spot that makes him go crazy"Yes baby?" "A-Ah fuck me harder." I grinned as those words reached my ears."If you say so." I pressed down on his shoulder a little as I pulled out only to slam right back in to him earning a gasp and a moan from him, I continued to do it for a few moments as I whispered in his ear"Mmm I'm so close." He moaned louder when I said that as he went to reach to stroke himself I slapped his hand away."No no no, bad boys don't get to touch themselves." He whined as he went to do it again this time earning a slap on his ass."Oh shit." He threw his head back allowing me to suck at the sweet spot on his neck and I continued to hit the spot that made him crazy."H-Hyunwoo!" He screamed out as he came all over the sheets without warning causing him to tighten up around my cock"Mmm." I moaned as I pulled out flipping him over before pumping myself"Cum for me baby." He said as he ran his tongue across the dip of my cock, and with one last pump I released all over his face and tongue. I laid beside him panting putting on of his legs over mine and pulling him close."Kihyun." "Mm?" "Be my boyfriend." He didn't say a word for a while before finally looking up at me with a smile"I would love to be the sexy Hyunwoo's boyfriend." He kissed me before laying his head on my chest as we both started to fall asleep.

(I stayed up all night doing this I'm sorry if it's bad, I'm just super tired.)