05.

[KIHYUN'S POV]
I was shuffling through the things in my bag looking for a water bottle I swore I stuffed in there when I heard someone clear their throat to turn slightly to see Hyunwoo leaning against the doorframe with arms crossed over his chest, I turned back to focus on looking for that stupid water bottle. "What are you looking for?" "I thought I put a water bottle in here before I left but I'm not seeing it in here." I heard him walking towards me but didn't bother looking to see where he was going. I felt his bare arm brush against mine sending a shiver down my spine." There's a few extra ones on my desk you can have one of those, I'm more than likely not going to drink them all." I nodded at him while zipping up my back waiting for him to leave to go back to his desk but he didn't budge. "Don't you have a date with some chicks hand in you're pants?" I turned to look at him trying not to let him know I was jealous, he looked at me confused before he looked annoyed. "I see you are still a dick." I rolled my eyes tossing his wallet at him before grabbing a bottle off his desk and turning the music on, everyone had been working hard and earned a little break and they gladly took it except me. I needed to get better if that was possible I saw a woman walk in the room from the mirror in front of me and tried my best to just ignore it and focus on the steps.

//Hyunwoo's POV\\ I was paying attention to Kihyun as he was dancing not realizing someone had walked in until I saw something pink moving in the mirror he was facing, I turned my head and was greeted by a smiling small woman in a skintight dress sitting next to me on my desk." Hey there sexy." "Hey." she leaned over and pressed her lips against mine harder then I would have liked and normally I was okay with it but lately the feeling of a woman's lips against mine hasn't felt right, I can't figure out exactly why and it's frustrating. I hadn't realized she had been talking until I saw her frown and worried look." Was I not supposed to do that?" No It's fine, I'm just distracted with work so it isn't the best time." "Oh, well I'll head out and hopefully I'll hear from you to see when the best time is." I looked over at Kihyun to see him eyeing me through the mirror as I nodded at her before she left, he stopped after a few more minutes to take a few sips of water." Mister Hyunwoo told a woman no to getting in his pants." he slowly clapped as I shook my head at him when he sat next to me panting for air, without thinking I reached up to move his damp hair away from his forehead trailing my fingertips down his cheek to the side of his neck. I leaned in a little to feel his breath on my lips as I slowly licked mine before pressing them lightly to his not moving for a moment, as I did it felt so right unlike the other time's I've kissed anyone. I went to pull away and heard him whine before his hand came up to the back of 1my neck quickly pulling me forward for another kiss, He let go after a moment and I had to get out of there to shake it off."Hyunwoo where are you-" "I'm not gay Kihyun." he frowned at me as I gathered my things and headed home ignoring all the texts and calls I got from him.

(This is short :') )