29.

I woke up to the sun shining brightly in my eyes as I heard the sound of the curtains being pulled back, I groaned as I turned over to the other side not only from the bright light, but the pain coming from my bottom half. "Good morning my dear." I heard a soft deep voice coming from the direction the window was in, instantly making me smile wide. "Hey baby.." I mumbled as I felt big strong arms wrap around my waist, pulling my body close for a tight hug." Last night was.."  "amazing." He spoke into my hair as he nuzzled into it. The feeling I was getting while just laying there being held was amazing, I missed that feeling.
"I kinda want breakfast in bed." Hyunwoo rolled his eyes at my remark,shaking his head as he took his phone into his hands. "Maybe, maybe not."  He started to type something in and tapped on the screen multiple times but I couldn't see what it was due to him holding it above my head to where I couldn't see. I just shrugged it off and snuggled back into him as my eyes felt a bit heavy, not realizing I kept dozing off more then I thought I was.
It took about five minutes before my eyes finally opened back up to a topless Hyunwoo at the edge of the bed, taking breakfast foods out of paper page and winked as he held out a large plastic cup with orange juice in it." I honestly didn't want to cook, nor leave your side so I figured hey, I can order us some food." He took a straw out of it's wrapper  and stuck it into the lid of the cup. This kind gesture meant a lot to me and I don't know if he'll ever be able to understand how much. I took the cup after I sat up with my back against the headboard, scanning over all the donuts,egg bacon and sausage sandwiches, and much much more delicious items. "Thank you so much." I have a small shy smile as I was handed my share of the food giggling as he purposely brushed his fingertips against my hip that came uncovered when I moved.  We sat and ate our breakfast mostly in silence as this was just an amazing moment that we needed to take in, take in this sweet moment to remember forever. Hyunwoo's eyes stayed on me almost the whole time as we ate, only looking away to grab some food or check his phone for whatever. After the both of us finished eating I helped myself to all the hot water in his shower to freshen up, staling a pair of his sweats and a blue shirt.

Hyunwoo was sitting downstairs on his couch with the tv on so I snuck up behind him to kiss at his neck but realized he fell asleep. "You silly man." I whispered as I placed a kiss to his forehead before  heading to the front door to get fresh air, but suddenly greeted by someone I have never seen before.

"Hi, Is Hyunwoo home?"