8

~Mel's Dream~

I was in a house, it wasn't very bright. Not much light. Then I was shoved to the ground. Dragged by my legs I was in a closet. I turned around, Nikki was behind me. Now infront of me. She had a hammer and a saw. I was so scared I ran. The closet seemed to start extending. I couldn't escape. No where to go. No where to hide.

I woke up it was only 5 in the morning. But after that dream I didn't want to go back to sleep. I've been having nightmares of Nikki for awhile. It scares me. What if she tries to hurt me? AGAIN? She could kill me if she really wanted to.

I grabbed my phone and called Ty. Surprisingly she picked up.

"Hey beautiful. Why are you up to early?" She asked.

"I...I had a nightmare. Could you come over?" I asked. I know I was crazy but I didn't care.

"You sure?" She asked.

"Yes. My parents work very early so they left maybe an our ago." I looked at the wall while talking to her on the phone.

"Alright. On my way."

We hung up. I waited for about 20 minutes.There was a knock on the door. I got up out of bed and made my way down the stairs.

Unlocking and opening the front door, Ty was standing there. She wore black sweat pants a white t-shirt and white jordans. She looked me up and down biting her lip. I wasnt wear anything special. I only wore blue boyshorts and a grey t-shirt with white socks. I let her in.

Ty's P.O.V

I stepped into her house and I closed the door behind us. I couldn't resist her any longer. I had to have her. She was so beautiful and sexy. I wanted her so back. I wantd her to feel loved,wanted and feel safe. I wanted to be the one to protect her so nothing could hurt her. Not even her ex.

We soon made our way up to her room. I shut the door behind and locked it. She sat on the bed on her phone. I walked closer to her and lightly pushed her on her back.

"Put your phone to the side ma." I smirked and kissed her neck. Sliding my wandering hands up her shirt. I loved nipples. I let my fingers have fun with her nipples.I felt them getting harder and.harder. That made me curious.

"I know that you are wet." I whispered into her ear and licked it.

Mel blushed and moaned a little. I knew she couldn't resist.

"Call me Papi." I insisted.

She smiled and covered her face. She wa still blushing. It was so cute to see her all shy.

"Hey, cutie. Why are you hiding your beautiful face?" I asked her and uncovered her face from her hands.

She bit her lip. I also bit mine, I leaned down and kissed her again. Kissing her neck, and going lower. I pulled her shirt and bra off. Kissing her breasts. Licking her nipples. My left hand was playing with one of her nipples while I kept going lower, kissing her breasts to her stomach, all the way to her belly button. I stopped by her boyshorts. I smirked at her and used my free hand to rub her. I could see the wetness through her boyshorts. I gently rubbed with my thumb. I heard soft moans coming from that delicious mouth of hers. The phone rang. And we had to stop. It was Amber and Aaliyah. Great, ruining this moment. I pouted and layed beside her instead.