Chapter 18

A couple months pass and its almost time for graduation.

Everyone is getting ready, families are gathering. I'm so nervous, honestly.

"Ty, does this gown look bad on me?" I asked while looking in the full body mirror.

"Baby, you look gorgeous." She replied and smiled.

She hugged me from behind and kissed my neck. I loved her touch.

"It's almost time." She said.

"I know." I replied nervously.

"Don't be nervous." She grabbed my hand and we made our way to the auditorium.

The place was huge. Everyone was lined up and graduation was starting.

Amber and Aaliyah stood behind Ty and I.

We all saw our family sitting on the benches and in the chairs.

People stood at the podiums one by one. They gave their speeches and then they called up the students to get their diploma.

I had tears in my eyes. I can't believe we made it.

After graduation, my parents invited us all to dinner at redrobins.

Amber, Aaliyah, Ty and I. We had such a great time. Then it happened. Ty went to my seat and knelt down.

"I know it hasn't been long. But this year with you was amazing. I'm hoping to spend all my years with you. Just with you." She began.

Ty took my hand and kissed it and pulled the black box out of her pocket.

"I ask you now, as I hold your hand, my beautiful girlfriend, wont you marry me?" She asked and smiled.

My eyes widen. Everyone was surprised. I felt like my parents knew though.

I couldn't say no. I loved her.

"Yes!" I nodded abd smiled.

She slid the ring on my finger. We were officially engaged.

And so our story ends here, we moved on together, and started our careers. Amber and Aaliyah shortly got married and now Ambers pregnant.

I'm not trying to get pregnant yet. We are saving up though. But she had me so stupid over her. But to don't have to worry. Cause she's mine and no one else's.

I love her.