Prologue

I never met him, but there was a guy in IA who was expelled. His name was Minoru Mineta. Apparently, he snuck into one of the girl's rooms, held her down with his quirk, then attempted to strip her naked so he could take pictures. Luckily, Mineta neglected to cover her mouth. She screamed so loud that it woke up everyone on her floor. The pervert got a good beating from her friends, as well as getting expelled. The girl - Momo Yaoyorozu - was given therapy paid for by the school.

The only somewhat good thing that came out of that disaster was me getting into the hero course. The way I got in was horrible but I'm still grateful. I'm a part of the hero course now. It's a relief to know that Yaoyorozu fully recovered mentally.

Aizawa was introducing me to his class as I stood up in front of my new classmates. They were all looking at me, with the exception of Bakugo, who was dozing off. Aizawa gave an explanation of who I was and why I was better than everyone else in the class. I had a funny feeling that he was picking favorites.

I scanned the classroom, looking for something interesting to stare at while I waited for my teacher to get done with his mini speech. As I searched the room, my eyes landed on one boy. They immediately locked in place at the sight.

He had an interesting face, one that wouldn't be forgotten easily by anyone. His hair was red on the left side, with a turquoise eye, and white on the right side with a smoke colored eye. Covering the upper left side of his face was a nasty burn. Without any doubt in my mind, there was an interesting story behind that scar.

He had an apathetic look on his face, as if everything going on around him was the most uninteresting thing in the world. The expressionless face told me so much about him, and nothing at the same time. He had a reason to hide his emotions, but what was that reason? What was it this boy had to hide?

There was something about him that I couldn't get enough of, despite hardly being able to remember his name. I knew he was Endeavor's son, but that was about it. This only furthered the mystery surrounding my new classmate. Simply put, the beauty of him lied beyond the way he looked. He was fascinating, enticing, alluring.

I wanted to know more.