Chapter 9

3:52 PM

Bootiful Sleeping Bby:

I don't really wanna talk to you but I don't have many options.

You:

I know. I'm sorry about last night. I was an asshole and I'm really angry at myself for doing what I did.

Bootiful Sleeping Bby:

Thank you.

Moving on. Shinsou hit Bakugo today. I'm not sure how to feel about that.

You:

Bakugo deserved it. The way he was talking to you was bullshit.

Bootiful Sleeping Bby:

Thank you, but it wasn't that bad. Although, I do admit that he was a bit meaner than usual today, it wasn't worth getting in trouble for.

You:

Bakugo told you to follow your Mother's lead and kill yourself. He deserved a lot more than he got.

Bootiful Sleeping Bby:

Admittedly, I wanted to hit him myself but Shinsou beat me to it. I wished he didn't get house arrest. It made me feel bad.

You:

You shouldn't feel bad. He probably regrets nothing. I bet he's disappointed he didn't get a few more hits in.

Bootiful Sleeping Bby:

You really think so?

You:

Positive.

Bootiful Sleeping Bby:

Either way, I have to make it up to him one way or another. Are you and Shinso good friends?

You:

You could say that.

Bootiful Sleeping Bby:

Great. What are some things he likes?

You:

Uh

He likes cats.

Bootiful Sleeping Bby:

He already has a cat.

You:

He likes food.

Bootiful Sleeping Bby:

That's all I need. I have a plan.

You:

I barely told you anything.

Bootiful Sleeping Bby:

I'm aware.

You:

Oh

You know, you really don't have to go that far for him. He did what he thought was right.

Bootiful Sleeping Bby:

He was as far as getting violent with Bakugo for me. I owe him something for that.

You:

He was more than happy to help you.

Seen