• Chapter 1

This is the first story I have written on here 😁. Hope you like it!

*Ashleigh's POV*
I don't understand. Why him? Why do I have to live
with my "dad"? I just want to go home with my mom. For the next 6 horrible months I have to live here, in Colorado. Well, the house is big, I guess. Ugh. I need to get my mind off things. In five minutes I get to meet my dad. I haven't seen him in 12 years.

I see three guys, the tall one is my uncle, but the other two I don't recognize. As we pulled up, one of the guys came to the car to open the door for me. He was tall, but not super tall. His smile was amazing. We stared into each other's eyes, for what seemed like forever until my uncle came and gave me a hug.
"Haven't seen you in a long time" my uncle said as he broke the hug.
"I saw you two months ago" I laughed.
He took me to the house that looked like it was mansion. When I walked in, I couldn't believe i was going to live here. Maybe this won't be so bad.

The other last guy started walking to me. He looked really nice actually.

"Hey, you must be Ashleigh. I'm your father that you are going to be living with for a while. If you need anything, I'm always here. Do you want me to show you to your room?" He said

"Sure. And thank you" I polited.

I went up this big stair case. the third door to the right said my name on it. He opened the door for me.

"I got you some new cloths. they are all in the drawers." he said with a smile.

"Ok thank you!" I said with a big grin.

As I was changing, someone knocked on the door. I quickly grabbed a towel from the ground and wrapped it around me.

Me: come in!
Him: ok
It was the guy who opens the door for me when I got here.
Him: hey, sorry I forgot to introduce my self. I'm Cameron.
Me: oh
Cameron: imma let you get dressed soooo, I'll be down stairs.
Me: okay haha.

I quickly got on some high waisted shorts and a crop top that said California on it. I put my long brown hair in a messy bun and ran down stairs. I saw Cameron watching football on the big tv in the living room and my dad making lunch in the kitchen. When I wend in to the living room, Cameron couldn't stop looking at me.

Cameron: hey, I was wondering if maybe you wanted to come over to my place?
Me: yeah, I would love to! But first let me ask my dad.

I ran over to my dad.

Me: can I go over to Cameron's house? It won't be for long, promise!

Dad: of course, stay as long as you want! Just take your phone with you.

Me: I don't have a-
My dad handed me a new I phone 6. It was so cool.

Dad: I already have my number in the phone. Btw, go have some fun :)

❤️ I'll update tomorrow or later today ❤️ thanks 😘