• Chapter 17

•Tysm guys for the feedback! Hmu on Instagram @sshelby_marie i need new friends•

We arrived at the airport and u took my bags out of the trunk. I rolled my suitcase in one had and held Cameron's hand in the other. We got lost throughout the airport so we had to ask a few people but we finally got to our terminal. We had a Jamba juice right next to where we were getting on the plane so we got one large smoothly to share and i also got some healthy granola bar. It wasn't very good though.
"First class! Please board the plane!" Shouted one of the plane ladies.
"Cmon!" Cameron said.
"Wait you got us first class? Omg"
"Yup, now cmon!" Cameron said as he took my hand.
We boarded the plane. I got to put my suitcase right above me. Normally you have to search to just find a place for your suitcase but this was really easy. Our feet had so much room and the seats were so comfortable. Even before the plane took off, cameron was fast asleep. I took pictures of him and pit them on my story. In under 5 minutes, i already had 12 people sc me on how ingot to meet Cameron. Tbh i just laughed.
The plane started taking off which woke up cam. He looked over to me and we started to laugh.
Cam would always mess with the people on the plane. But he also met this nice old lady that sat across from us. He said that he likes her better, although, i knew that I was.
The flight attendants passes out peanuts and asked if we wanted any drinks. We both were full from the Jamba Juice. Soon, we were asleep holding hands.
We got to LA around 4pm. The next day cameron had to perform and stuff so we got to the hotel as fast as we could. The rooms were split up between a fee people each. The first room had me, cam, mahogany, and hayes. The next room had aaron, nash, shawn, and taylor.
We pretty much just rested the whole time, but all the boys made a YouTube video while me and mo got to know each other. She is actually super cool tbh. But after all the bots were done, cam came back, ordered pizza, and i fell
asleep in his arms.

•people said that the last chapter was really short so i tried to make this longer•