• Chapter 16

• Should i do another story along with this one? •

Today was the day that we left for magcon. I looked at my clock and it was about 3am. I didn't sleep at all but i was fine with that. I heard my dad rustling down stairs making coffee. I had almost an hour to get ready, since i was already packed. I went down stairs to talk to my dad. He had coffee and croissants waiting for me.
"Thank you so much, dad!"
"No problem sweetie" he said with a smile.
I took my plate and my coffee up stairs. I got on my bed and opened my mac. I FaceTimed cameron as i got ready and ate my, very early, breakfast. He looks so cute when he just woke up. Aw.
It was 4:50 when i walked down stairs to say goodbye to my dad and everything.
"Bye dad. Im about to leave to the airport, okay?"
"Okay but first come give me a hug! I also have something for you" i got very excited.
"Okay haha" i went and gave him a big hug.
"Here is a credit card for when your traveling around" he continued, "you can spend as much as you want... But not too much" he said with a wink.
"Omg thank you so much!! But where do you get all this money for me to spend?" I asked politely.
"Oh, i work for apple"
"Oh wow!" I said nicely.
"Okay I think its time for you to go, love you!"
"Love you too" i said as i walked up stairs to get my suitcase and chargers.
I walked out the doors and cameron was parked in my driveway on his phone. I could tell he was excited.
"Are you ready to go, babe?" He said with a big smile
"For sure" i said

Comment what you think:) sorry its short