Chapter 1- Surrender

I can not stand school!! I mean- it's not as if I'm rebellious or anything; I just really don't like the incompetents around me. I wish everyone was like Akira; the greatest game character to ever have existed.

I always say to myself- 'Man, why can't people just fuck off and get a life!'- but I'm just as bad aren't I? Don't I spend most if not all my free time playing random mobile games on my phone?

Whatever. Let's not think about that.

"hmmmm"- I know frowning will give you wrinkles, but I can't help it; as I walk out of the gates of Shiratorizawa all I can think of is how much I hate the fact I'm still here- under this blazing sun, stuck in this sweaty uniform. Because of my social awkwardness, I always wear tights and my blazer to school. It may be uncomfortable- but it's the only thing that keeps me comfortable- mentally. Ironic, huh?

Ah, seems like my mum is here to pick me up. In that stinking hot car of hers. There's no point in asking if she can turn the air-conditioner on either; 'It wastes the car battery! Just put the windows down if you're so hot!'. Geez, she's so stingy! Lucky I'm smart enough to get a scholarship- otherwise, she would make sure I know how lucky I am she is letting me go to such a good school. Just kidding. I mean- of course I love my mum. She is kinda annoying tho.

The drive home from school is always one of my favorite parts of the day; I don't eat my lunch at school- instead, I wait until school is over and eat in the car. As I feel the familiar turn of the car, I tilt my head up and unbuckle my seatbelt. I open the car door as soon as the vehicle has slowed down enough for me to jump out. Hey- that sounded kinda cool- like something Akira would do.

I run inside and quickly throw off my shoes, chuck my bag away and run to the couch. 'Revue starlight, revue starlight, revue starlight!', I chant in my head. "I'm so ready for this new Akira gacha!". My finger grazes over a part of the screen where it says 'versus revue', as soon as I've clicked it- I'm matched with someone.

"Oh, shit...", my eyes scan the right side of the screen. "This game has got to be rigged!".

"What now?". 

"This guy has the most OP team I have ever seen!" 

"Haha"

"Shut up cow! Just because you're my sister- doesn't mean I'll go easy on you! Besides- who knows, what if they surrender and I get the win?!"

"Dream on". My sister jumps onto the couch- causing my phone to magically teleport out of my hands and onto the carpeted floor.

"Nice one! Fucking Idiot!... Retard!"

"Calm down, calm down. geez."

I reach for my phone and turn the screen over. As my eyes focus on the screen, I can't help but-

"Let's fucking go!"

"What? what happened?". The confused look on my sister's face is priceless!

"They surrendered!"

"What? Seriously?!". This time the shocked look on my sister's face makes me want to laugh even more! "No way", her mouth Is agape- this is hilarious. Haha- proved her wrong! Bro- like plus 100 respect for this guy. I decide to follow them because- well- why not? Honestly- maybe like a minute later, I went into my mutual following list- and they were there . They actually followed me back. Wow. Wait- why am I so surprised? I followed them first afterall!

"hmmmm", I suppose my sister must have seen my severely concentrating face.

"What now?"

"Nothing- don't worry about it.". I push my sister's face away from me and snap out of my weird little 'thing?'.

'Ushijima- huh?'- is it just me- or did that name sound really loud in my head for some reason? Anyway- that's weird. I wouldn't think to use my real name for my username. It could be fake though.

I play a few more rounds of versus revue, but to be honest- I'm really tired right now.