The Schools Seventh Wonder Ch 1

You have been going to Kamome Gakuen for about a month now. You were incredibly smart for your age. The reason you were so smart was because you loved reading even though they weren't actual novels you read manga's and they taught you a lot. However you struggled fitting in with your classmates so normally you spent your time studying, watching anime, and reading manga.

One day you got to school early so you went to the rooftop and pulled out your phone. As you logged in and started listening to the podcast about the school's seven wonders. "Hey, have you heard about the school's seven wonders?  I'll tell you the most famous one first. It's the seven of the seven wonders, Hanako the bathroom ghost. She's on the third floor in the old building. In the third stall of the girl's bathroom. You can summon her right now! She'll grant you any wish no matter what it is!" Before the girl could continue the bell rang so you quickly put your phone away and shoved your toast all in your mouth and started running to class.

As you got to class you had finished your toast but a little bit of crumbs on your face. As you sat down in your seat you thought to yourself how cool it'd be to summon Hanako. As you were lost in your thoughts a girl with purple hair went up to you and tapped your shoulder. You immediately snapped out of your thoughts and looked at her. It was Aoi the most popular girl in the school, you were surprised she wanted to talk to you so you asked her what was wrong. Aoi then said "I don't mean to be rude but I think you have crumbs all over your face.."You were embarrassed and said "Oh my god, thank you for telling me! I was in a rush this morning so I had to eat fast as I rushed to class." Aoi then said "No problem, anyway what's your name?" You wondered if this was going to be a new beginning of a new friendship so you excitedly said "My name is Y/N L/N" Aoi smiled and introduced herself as Akane Aoi. Before you guys could keep on talking Tsuchigomori walked in and had everyone settle down at their desk. As Tsuchigomori taught the class science, you kept thinking how today might be one of the best days of your life.

~Lunch Time~

Now that you were half way done with the day you went to the rooftop and sat down on the bench. You were going through your backpack and pulled out your lunch and volume 1 of Assassination Classroom. For lunch you had packed spicy chicken with rice and on the side was apple slices and kiwi. As you ate while reading Aoi came to the roof top and sat next to you asking what you were reading. You then said "Well I'm reading this series I just checked out  online. It's called Assassination Classroom its basically about a class known as the schools misfits are to assonate their teacher who happens to be an octopus." Aoi looked surprised and asked "I understand he's an octopus but why would they want to assonate him? What did he do?" You then continue to explain that their teacher known as Koro-Sensei blew up 70% of the moon!" Aoi's face looked shocked and intrigued to know more about this manga. Aoi then asked "Woah Y/N this manga seems so interesting where can I check the book out? Did they make an anime for it already?" Y/N was so happy to know that someone found anime interesting too and said "Yep, you can check the book out at the library that's a block away. And if there are no copies at the moment you can go on Funimation and watch the anime there!

After about an hour later the bell rang it was then time for our next class. You and Aoi talked on the way there then sat down at your seats. Once class started you already knew the lesson so you started daydreaming about your anime crushes. After a few minutes passed the teacher called on you and said "Y/N what's the answer to the question up here on the board?" You then got back to reality and looked at the problem for a second and said "32" Correct, the teacher said surprisingly. After all of your classes ended for the day Aoi walked up to you and said "Wow Y/N that was crazy earlier if I were you I would've gotten the problem wrong and been embarrassed for the day!" You then responded with "I was surprised too because I was daydreaming and the teacher called on me which startled me for a bit and once I looked at the board I knew the answer but I didn't have enough time to double-check" Aoi then asked "Hey, do you mind coming over to my house and teach me today's lesson for math since you're very good at it?" You were happy and agreed to teach her. Aoi gave you her number and texted you her address. You both then went your own ways and you were at the rooftop. It was only 2:50 at the moment you were going to meet Aoi at 5:00 because you both had plans at the moment.

You then remembered how you planned on summoning Hanako. You were excited but nervous because you didn't know what to expect besides you never finished listening to the podcast. But you didn't think much of it. What else were you missing? You then grabbed your bag and started walking to the old building on the third floor where the girls bathroom is. No one was in the halls of the building so you continued walking and as you went in the girls bathroom you went to the third stall. You then were a bit nervous but knocked 3 times and said "Hanako, Hanako, Hanako... are you in there?" Nothing had happened besides the door stall slowly opening. But no one was there, you were slightly disappointed but as you turned around there was a boy looking out the window.

You slowly started walking towards him and put your hand on his shoulder but only for it to go through him. You were scared but surprised you then slowly backed away but only for you to fall backwards, which caused the boy to turn around with a sad but shocked expression. You looked at him differently again and wondered what had happened for him to look so sad.

He then started to walk towards me and bent down and said "I'm sorry I didn't notice you earlier for summoning me" You could tell his expression changed from being sad to happy, but you could tell he was forcing a smile. He looked happy to see someone but still sad deep down inside. You then quickly got up and said "No, I should be the one saying sorry! You did nothing wrong it was very rude of me to rudely disturb you at this time!" You then thought for a moment if he was Hanako.. but the rumor's said that Hanako was a girl so you were deeply confused. Before Hanako could say anything else you asked "I don't wanna be rude or anything so I'm sorry if this offends you in any way but are you by any chance Hanako the bathroom ghost..?" Hanako then stepped one step closer to you and said "Yep, I'm Hanako the bathroom ghost I should've introduced myself earlier though sorry I was spacing out earlier!" You then smiled and said "It's alright it's no big deal! I was just confused because the rumor's say that you're supposed to be a girl." Hanako chuckled and said "Believe me I'm just as bothered about that inaccuracy as your are." You were so excited to finally meet Hanako so you put out your hand and said "Well its alright I don't mind at all if you're a boy or not but it's finally nice to meet you Hanako!" He had this shocked expression on his face but put out his hand too and shook your hand and his face  quickly changed into a smile and said "It's nice to meet you too but what's your name?" You forgot to introduce yourself so were embarrassed and said "My bad my name is Y/n L/n I'm a first year in class A!" Hanako then grabbed out a notepad and said "Ok Y/n now what is your wish? And remember the bigger the wish the bigger payment you owe me!" Your face quickly changed to a shocked expression. You never finished the podcast so you didn't realize there was a payment but it seemed like common sense. Hanako noticed your changed expression and asked "Please don't tell me you came here unprepared." You were so embarrassed and said "I'm so sorry I never finished listening to the podcast about the seven wonders of the school! I didn't think there'd be a price to pay besides.. my wish seemed kinda impossible.." Hanako asked "What was your original wish then?" You looked down and said "Well I love reading manga and I have anime crushes that don't even exist and my dumbass thought you could have them come to life but now that I say it seems pretty impossible for anyone." Hanako looked at you and laughed and said "It's okay we all have our own fantasies even if they're a bit crazy but you're going to need to make a wish." 

You looked at Hanako and said "Hmm... if I had to make a wish right now I would like someone to share my feelings with I know it sounds crazy but ever since I watched anime I feel like I don't fit in with my classmates or maybe I just want a friend that I can hang out with and talk to that maybe also feels the same way..."

Hanako then asked "Will anyone do..?" You looked him in the eyes and said "I honestly don't mind at all who it is" Hanako looked down at the floor and said "What about me? Will you be my friend? It's been a while since I had someone to talk to.." You were surprised but felt happy and said "Sure! I wouldn't mind being friends with you, I'd love to get to know you!" Hanako looked at me and said "Are you sure? After all I am a ghost.." You then told Hanako "I don't mind at all, besides I don't care if you're alive or dead! Besides what's wrong with that I'd think it would be cool and imagine all the adventures that could happen!" Hanako was surprised and smiled and said " If that's your wish then it's done but I still need to think about how you'll be paying me back" You looked at Hanako and said "Hmm what if I were your assistant. I know I may not be able to do much but I wouldn't mind at all." Hanako froze for a second and Y/n was confused wondering if she said something wrong until you said "Umm.. you there..?" Hanako finally came back to his senses and apologized and agreed.