Chapter 16

The Christmas Present

You woke up feeling better thanks to Teru's little brother's soup he had made for you. You got up from your bed and looked around to see your parents getting ready to head out to the mountains. They then noticed you were awake so your mom then asked "I see your awake Y/n. We're heading out to the mountains so if you're feeling better you can join us." You nodded and said "No I still feel a bit sick so I'm going to rest some more!" Your parents understood and left the hotel room heading off to have some fun leaving you all alone in the room

You sighed and thought "I'm hungry... but right now I need to start making Hanako's christmas gift! You felt a lot better, you still felt a bit sick but to you it wasn't anything to worry about. You looked in the fridge to see there was a little bit of the soup from yesterday. So you put the remaining in a bowl and microwaved it. While waiting you decided to get ready for the day. You then looked at the side of your bed to see that Teru had left you a note saying "my room is across from yours, Xoxo -Teru" You then stepped out of your hotel room to go to Teru's wanting to talk to his little brother. You finally had the courage and knocked at the door to see a little girl. She had long blonde hair with blue eyes. The little girl broke the silence by saying "Oh! You must be my big brother's girlfriend! Do you want me to get him?" You quickly said "Oh no it's alright! I was just wondering if your other brother could make me some more soup or if he could tell me the recipe he used to make it." The little girl nodded and said she would be right back. You then started thinking "What does she mean by girlfriend? We're not dating! Yeah, we've been going out for a while but he hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend!!"

You were then interrupted by your thoughts when the little girl finally came back and said "My brother said he'll start making it, that it will just take a while!" You nodded and understood and asked "So what's your name?" The little girl smiled and said "My name is Tiara Minamoto! I already know your name though Y/n! Big brother talks a lot about you!" You slightly blushed and said "Well that's nice to know! But I gotta get going! Bye" And you quickly left for your hotel room.

 You got your soup out from the microwave and started eating. And once you were done you went to your desk and started outlining both the nendoroids. It had taken about an hour and your hand was tired so you decided to take a small break and call Hanako. You took out your phone and called him and after a few seconds he had answered except it seemed there was chaos in the background.

Y/n- Hey Hanako.. What's going on?

Hanako- Oh hey! Nothing it's just the Mokke you know?

Everything seemed fine until Hanako got hit in the head with a mop from one of the Mokke. Apparently Hanako had collapsed to the floor temporarily immobilized, causing the phone to fall on the floor as well. You were worried so you started calling for Hanako asking what was wrong until one of the mokke finally said "We will call you back okay? Right now we're very busy!" And just like that they hung up on you.

And after that you sighed wondering what was going on, on the other side of the phone until you heard a knock. You opened the door to see Tiara holding a pot full of more soup. Your eyes widened from excitement and took the pot from her. You then invited her inside your hotel room as you set the pot on the counter. Tiara started walking around looking at everything until she saw your desk filled with supplies and asked "Are you making this for my brother?" And that's when it hit you that you also had to give him a gift for christmas. And before you could say anything Tiara added "I know my big brother bought you this huge thing for christmas but obviously I can't tell you what it is! But from seeing the tag I think it was over a few hundred dollars!"

Your eyes widened and thought "We've only gone out once! And he already bought something so expensive?! What did he buy me? A statue?!" You then told Tiara "Oh no! That's for my best friend. I left Teru's gift at home but I'll give it to him when we go back to school!" Now you have another problem to worry about. But that problem was going to be tomorrow's problem.

Tiara understood and realized she had to go back to help her brother so she said goodbye and left. You then started eating the soup Tiara's brother had made while watching Hunter x Hunter. And once you finished eating you started painting the nendoroids. You had finally finished painting one nendoroid and it took 3 hours just to finish painting it. You still had to add the coats but you decided to work on the other nendoroid and started painting it. It had taken 2 hours this time and once you were done you got the other nendoroid and started coating it.

~2 hours later~

After coating both nendoroids you were done you even managed to finish the extra accessories to make the nendoroids cuter. You finally sat back in your chair and relaxed. You sat there not wanting to move until you heard a knock at the door. You got up and groaned and when you opened the door Teru was standing there. You were surprised to see him but before you could say anything he walked in and said "I see you're doing better! Tiara told me you came over asking my little brother to make some more soup for you." You nodded and said "Your little brother is amazing at cooking! I need to ask him for the recipe some time!" Teru chuckled and saw the two nendoroids on your desk and asked "Oh these nendoroids are cute! I see this is you but... whose this?" Pointing to Hanako's nendoroid. You noticed and then started saying "Oh.. that's my friend, someone at school you know?" You say unconvincingly from that question. Teru then said "Oh by the way the day before we go back to school I'd like you to meet me at my house!" You were confused until you remembered what Tiara said so you nodded to Teru.

You then asked Teru to step out of the room so you could change since tomorrow was going to be the last day of snowboarding. He understood and went to his room to also go snowboarding with you as well. And once you finish getting ready you both head out to the mountains to have some fun.

 ~The next day~

It was the afternoon and you were getting ready to leave to head back home. That's when you remembered you had to message Hanako to give him a heads-up only to remember that you might need to break into the school which made you nervous. But you prayed that you wouldn't get caught and after that you started packing and went to wait in the car and messaged Hanako telling him that you would be home late tonight but said you would try to visit him tomorrow and he agreed.