Chapter 10

The Play

It was Tuesday morning and as you were walking to school you were texting Hanako. As you were texting him someone then put their hand on your shoulder and once you turned around it was the one and only Teru Minamoto. You were surprised to see him but wondered why he wanted to talk to you. Teru then said "Hey Y/n why didn't you show up at the auditorium to rehearse our lines yesterday?" You had a confused look on your face and took out the paper he had given you yesterday and saw that the play was this Friday and had practice everyday after school. You then put the paper away and apologized for not showing up and said "I'm sorry I didn't realize we had practice today but I definitely will show up today!" You and Teru then started walking to school together while getting to know each other. Teru then said "Since you missed out yesterday on practice, what if I come over to your house and I can fill you in on what you missed?" Without thinking you agreed, and once you guys arrived at school you both went separate ways.

As class started you then started thinking about what snacks to make since you never had anyone besides Aoi come over. But then you thought about this game Aoi was telling you about yesterday last night. A game called Obey me. She told you it was a brand new otome dating simulation game in which the characters become a part of your everyday life. The way you interact with the characters will affect your relationship with them. You then started thinking more about it and were excited to play it at lunch and finally finished Assassination Classroom. It had taken you a long time to finish because you had accidentally read a spoiler about Koro-Sensei dying and that made you sad because to you he was the best teacher anyone could ever ask for. But you and Hanako were ready to watch the final 2 episodes.

It was now lunchtime and you went to the bathroom to see Hanako. You guys got out your laptop and started eating and finally hit play. You both were now watching Assassination Classroom. Koro-Sensei had fallen but looked spent but happy, you felt so sad tears were forming in your eyes not wanting him to die. All the students had gathered around not wanting to kill Koro-Sensei but who could blame them. You weren't ready to see Nagisa kill Koro-Sensei, you couldn't handle seeing him go... Even though it was just an anime Assassination Classroom had taught you many good life lessons. All anime have taught you many lessons and it made you who you were today.

Koro-Sensei was now taking attendance and even though he was about to die he was still worried about one of his students not being present which made you laugh. Nagisa was about to stab him and as he did Koro-Sensei smiled because he had finally been assassinated and was glad it was from his students. Hanako had his arm over your shoulder and confronted you as you cried watching him die and slowly disappear. You weren't ready for this and so was class 3-E. They were all crying about his death, even Karma Akabane, the one you had loved.

The episode was now over and you wiped your tears and the beathroom was silent. You guys still had one episode left but you both thought it would be better to watch it when you were home so you had time to process Koro-Sensei's death. You then mentioned to Hanako about the play and said "I forgot to tell you but I got the lead role for the play this Friday! It's basically a love story about a girl from the living who falls in love with a boy from the dead who happens to be a ghost and they both fall in love! I heard the person who made the play was Sakura and she made this play based on your rumor, Hanako!" Hanako looked at you shocked and before he could say anything the bell had rung so you got your things and waved him good-bye and went back to class.

Once class ended you went towards the auditorium ready to rehearse. You read through the script and saw that your role as the lead would die in the end to be with Hanako. You then thought to yourself "I wonder how Sakura knows that Hanako is actually a boy when the rumours state that he's a girl.." But before you could continue thinking Teru went up to you and said "Glad you could make it this time and btw im playing hanako" You thought to yourself "What Teru playing Hanako..? But Hanako is cute and Teru is good looking but they look nothing alike.." Teru then grabbed your hand and went up to the stage and you both started to rehearse. Little did you know Hanako had been following you and heard and saw everything.

After rehearsal was finished Teru asked for your address and what time he should be there. You told him your address and told him to be there at 5. At the moment it was currently 3:53 so you quickly got your things and started walking home. You got out your phone and called Hanako and he answer

Y/n- Hey hanako, sorry I couldn't clean the bathroom today but I won't be able to this week besides Friday 

Hanako- It's fine but only because you have your play going on but anyway how did rehearsals go?

Y/n-It was alright but I wonder why I didn't get the role of the villian..

Hanako- Do you not remember Halloween? I know you were just cosplaying but... THE COSPLAY WAS A LITTLE TO PERFECT THAT YOU ACTUALLY LOOKED LIKE A KILLER AND NOT ONLY THAT BUT YOU ACTED LIKE THE KILLER A LITTLE TOO PERFECT!!

Y/n- I guess...But it was funnnn!!! Anyway I can only talk for a little bit today. I have Teru Minamoto coming over today!!

Hanako- Well you better make sure your room is "Clean"

Y/n- Huh?? What do you mean clean??

Hanako- *coughs* Your figurines, posters, and pillows.....

Y/n- OMG NO!! I HAVE TO CLEAN MY ROOM *screams*

You hung up and quickly ran home and then remembered you also had to make snacks. You took everything down and hid everything in your closet. You said good-bye to them and you hid them away. You looked around your room and it looked completely ordinary and so clean. All there was your desk, shelves, and your bed. You looked at the time and started making snacks and then as soon as you finished making everything the doorbell rang. And once you opened the door it was Teru Minamoto.