Chapter 18 Planning

A/N none of these pictures are mine. They belong to their rightful owner I was just using them to help the story. Also the images might not match up with the house so just ignore that.

Anna-

"So I was thinking maybe purple themed wedding." I say as I look at Kristoff and Elsa.

"What do you mean by purple?" Elsa asked as she sat up straight in her chair as she began to write down in her notebook.

"Well for starters I wanna go with purple dresses for the brides maid's doesn't matter the tone of purple just purple. Then for the ties we can go with a light purple. And along with the flowers."

"Okay yeah that's sounds good but the tux wont have to be purple right?" Kristoff asked. I giggled a bit before shaking my head no.

"It can ethier be a dark blue or simply black. Also me and Kristoff have decided we want our wedding to be May 5th or the 13th. Whatever sounds best."

I watch as Elsa nose cringed and I know she only ever does that when she dis likes something. "What?" I ask.

"Ugh it's just so soon." She says as she looks down.

"Its only 4 months and a couple of weeks. Besides what's the problem? I want to get this done and over with and be Mrs. Bjorgman. I dont want to wait any longer."

I watch as Elsa let out a sigh before nodding. But I can tell something was still bothering her. I turned to look at Kristoff who had been quite this whole time. "Hunny can you give me and my sister a minute?" I asked as he nods his head before excusing himself. "Okay what's the problem?" I ask as I turned to face my sister with a serious look on her face.

"Nothing." She says as she shakes her head. "I'm sorry but that's not good enough for me. So tell me what's the problem?"

She laughed as tears began streaming down her face. "Nothing really it's just your going up so fast. And your already getting married and before me."

"Aw Elsa, I'll always be your little sister and besides whenever you need me I'll always be there no matter what." Elsa nods as she wipes the tears away. "I know it's just so hard. To watch you grow up so fast. But you already have. I mean look at you you already graduated, you went to college, have a fiancee and running the latest fashion clothing design. Your just going up to fast."

I chuckled a bit before pulling Elsa into a hug. "Oh Els, dont worry you'll still have me. I might not be around as much though but you'll still have me. Besides you've got to focus more on yourself. Especially since Jack is in the picture. And you guys still need to find a house. I mean you cant live in that hotel forever." It was as if a switch went off in her head as she jumped up.

"Crap I'm late. I gotta go." She began to gather her things before giving me hug. "I'll text you later." And with that she was out the door. "Well bye to you to I guess." I sigh shaking my head. That's my sister for you.

Skip time

Elsa-

"I'm so sorry I'm late." I say as I run up to Jack kissing his cheek really fast.

"No worries." The relistate agent said as she smiled at both me and Jack. "So shall we get started with the tour then?" I looked at Jack as we both nodded our heads.

"Okay so this house has three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a livingroom, and a kitchen. As well as an attic and a couple of storage closets. The neighborhood is really good. There is a local school a couple blocks away. A couple food markets just a few blocks away."