The Office

I took Vivianna down to the nurse, she still was giving me a blank bewildered stare. Her voice had stopped but her thoughts had not. "how does she know what I'm thinking?" "maybe she doesn't really know and this is a dream." That thought made me laugh. I knew I had to be more careful with my responses to others thoughts. Not only was I the creepy loner girl I refuse to have mind-reader added to my current high school title. Me and Vivianna got to the nurses office, a room about the size of a bathroom stall okay that's a exaggeration its about the size of three bathroom stalls. Vivianna sat on the cot and began to cry again. "My parents are going to kill me and move me back to Spain." she thought. I felt like commenting again but I held my tongue. I felt bad for her I truly did, but what did she ever do for me. Every time I pass Vivianna and her group of ignorant air-headed cheerleader friends it seems like they cant help but sneer and laugh at the "loner emo girl." I felt like leaving right then and there but I then heard her voice again. "why doesn't she just leave? she is weird, but she is treating me so nice,  I wonder whats up with that." after hearing that I had a bigger urge to leave, but then I sat down on the bed with Vivianna handed her tissues as she began to cry again. Mean while the nurse, Mrs. Greggawhlore was obviously having a bad day. As soon as we came into the nurses station I heard her state " oh great another popular girl probably broke a nail." This was funny at the moment until i realized how stereotypical our staff at school was. While attending to Vivianna and writing her name on the sign up sheet. Vivianna handed her the little white pregnancy test but as I sat down to comfort her i hear ed "why is that goth girl hear, I'm surprised I haven't seen her in here for overdose." I left. I hated to leave Vivi but i had to . My appearance is one thing but assuming I do drugs is another and I just couldn't take it. I left. Left the building and walked. I kept walking straight down the road. The road was I 67-8 the road I was taking to clear my mind and figure things out.

* Sorry it took so so so long my computers been down and junior year is hard! lol sorry more later!*