Hell on Earth

Okk sorry it took so long to write again but my internet has been down. Please comment and vote.

The bus pulled up to what I call the worst place on earth. Most people say prison is the worst but when you think about it jail is nothing like school. In jail you get a bed with a blanket and you can sleep. You r protected from any bullying and there are no cliques because everyone in prison is there because they committed a crime. In prison you can chew gum, and drink colored drinks. Unlike in school where you can only have water. In prison you get 3 free meals a day you can watch TV, have people visit, and use the telephone. Take it or leave it but truth is School is worse than Jail. The bus screeched to a halt and I made my way off it as quickly as possible. My first class was Geography, to me it was a study hall or a sleep period. I always wonder if  architictes that design schools make hallways to small on purpose just to puch the kids that wish to blend in out into the sea of drama and lies. I try and blend in with the walls. Trying to blend in with the other students is hard and not worth my time. I just want to be and out of high school without being noticed and with out big problems. Once in Geography I heard my teachers voice he was muttering on and on about how he wishes he could get a raise, he said something about having to grade lots of papers and how he wishes he could just retire. The poor man looked so miserable I felt bad for him so I actually payed attention in that class. The bell was just about to ring when the most popular guy in school sharpened his pencil and said "I wish I didnt have to date Ciara anymore its so much stress." His mouth didnt move and he wasn't looking at anyone but i just had to answer. "why don't you dump her?" I asked with out thinking. He gave me the most bewildered look and then turned to go to his seat. He sat in his chair and scribbled on his page with his pencil and it broke again, but he didnt get up. In his voice I heard him say " Wierd she just answered what I thought, maybe she can read minds." He shook his head and said "I always knew there was something different about that girl." He was staring at me and he looked a tad scared or intimidated. "I wonder what other powers she has, oh great I've really got myself going crazy." I never knew the most popular guy in school whom looks like he has it all put together was so crazy in the head. Or was I crazy in the head. It was all making a little bit of sense, hearing peoples voices but not seeing their mouths move, could I really hear thoughts? I started getting dizzy again and asked to go to the nurse, The hallway was quiet and I slowed down to think. I heard someone calling for help. " Oh gosh what do I do, They are going to kill me, Oh help, Oh God no." I had to do something because no one else could hear the faint voice coming from the girls bathroom.

Okk does it still suck? please i need feedback and votes or comments :)