☆15☆

& Kim Sunwoo &

Safe to say Haknyeon and Sunwoo immediately agreed on a second date. And a third. And a fourth. And a- you get the point.

Now it was time for graduation. And they were both so excited to finally be graduating. It was something they had all dreamed of since they were kids.

Younghoon's graduation was in the itaewon district so sadly Chanhee couldn't be there to attend. But they agreed to celebrate back at Younghoon's place. And by celebrate I mean- you know what I mean.

Anyway, back to Sunwoo.

Sunwoo and Chanhee were getting ready in their apartment.

"But we agreed to meet you guys for dinner afterwards." Chanhee finished telling Sunwoo his plan.

He, Chanhee, Younghoon, and Haknyeon agreed to celebrate together afterwards instead of going to the after party being held by their university, as Younghoon was not allowed into their university after party because it was for alumni only.

So they decided to get dinner and celebrate together. And Sunwoo was glad that Chanhee and Younghoon had made their own plans to celebrate alone, because it gave Sunwoo a chance to finally do the thing he's been dying to do since he had realized his feelings for Haknyeon.

"So you and Younghoon will be gone until 9?" Sunwoo asked, just to clarify.

"Well it depends on what time we finish. But yeah, that's the plan." Chanhee nodded.

Sunwoo nodded back. He toyed with his fingers in his lap, heart rioting in his rib cage. In all honesty it had completely slipped his mind that Haknyeon could still say no. And when it slipped back in he grew nervous.

Then the boys heard a knock at the door.

"That should be my mom, she agreed to watch Yeonjun during the ceremony." Sunwoo said, walking over to the door.

Behind it was indeed Sunwoos mom.

"Oh my baby, I've always dreamed of this day." She beamed, pulling her son into a hug.

Sunwoo laughed as he hugged her back. "Thanks mom."

"Sunwoo-hyung! Can I get juice?" Yeonjun asked, running into the kitchen.

Sunwoo's mom looked kind of shocked when she saw Yeonjun.

"How old is he?" She asked.

Sunwoo smiled and crouch down, calling for Yeonjun. He picked up the boy, facing him towards his mother.

"Yeonjun, this is my mom. Can you say hi?" Sunwoo said.

"Hello!" Yeonjun smiled, attempting to bow. It was a bit difficult with the way he was being held.

Sunwoo's mom smiled brightly. "Hey, there! You're so adorable. How old are you?"

Yeonjun held up six fingers. "Six!" He beamed.

Sunwoo's mother feigned a gasp. "Wow. You're so big!"

Sunwoo laughed at the little interaction.

Chanhee peaked his head out to greet Sunwoo's mom.

"Hi, Ms. Kim." He smiled politely.

She smiled kindly at him. "Goodness, Chanhee. I haven't seen you in such a long time! Why don't you ever come visit me with Sunwoo anymore?"

Chanhee chuckled awkwardly. "I meant to, I've just been really busy with school. Sorry."

"Don't be silly, I'm only kidding." She waved him off.