Chapter 2: A Challenge

So in honer of the filler episode I will be posting another chapter this week so um yeah!

***

The blazing morning sunrise hit y/n's eyes making her groan. Y/n slowly rolled out of bed, mumbling to herself about how much she hates mornings. As she went to go take a shower she noticed the new clothes on her chair.

Y/n dragged her feet down the stairs and into the kitchen bringing the blanket wrapped around her body along.

"Well good morning." Her dad greeted, y/n only grunted in response. Mornings definitely weren't her thing, I mean who would like having to wake up in the mornings.

" Oh um, what's with the clothes on my chair?" Y/n questioned. Y/n's dad didn't say anything immediately, he only looked away as if contemplating what was the best move to make.

"Well here's the thing y/n, since you're going to be here for a pretty long time we need you to attend school so that you don't fall behind." He said, y/n wasn't surprised by her having to go back to school. But she just got to Okinawa a day ago, wasn't this a little early? It wasn't like y/n did terrible in school, she just didn't care enough, when was she gonna use this knowledge in the future?

"When am I starting?" she groaned. Honestly y/n did not want to start up school anytime soon, it was boring and felt useless most of the time.

"Um well you're starting today." He stated. Y/n didn't say anything, just went back upstairs and into her room. Without skipping a beat she got into the shower. Y/n started thinking what school would be like now, she would be in eighth grade this year. It would definitely be a change because she never had a uniform until now.

After she was done showering she got out of the shower and put on the uniform, it was a grey pleated skirt, with a black turtleneck, a blue and white v cut top that went over it, and a red tie like thing. Ugh definitely not her favorite, but it'll do.

Y/n finished up and put on some makeup.(imagine what you want idc) She walked over to her skateboard and contemplated whether to ride to school on it or not. She eventually sighed and decided not to, she had no problem with skating in fact the problem was how good she was at skating.

"Y/N HURRY UP!" her dad screamed "WE NEED TO GO!" y/n rolled her eyes and quickly put on her shoes. She quickly sprinted down the stairs stumbling on a couple on her way down.

Y/n swiftly jumped in the car and then they were off. On the drive there y/n thought about how her life was back in America, all of the people bombarding her about skateboarding or seeing if they could take a photo with her. God Damn, who knew one viral video would have led to that whole mess. Well, at least the video mostly only went viral in America, well at least she hoped.

"Hey!" He said "We're here." y/n quickly snapped out of her thoughts and looked out the window, only to see her new school looming in front of her. She inhaled deeply, quickly said goodbye to her dad and walked into her new school. Her father had given her instructions to find the office and get more info on her classes there.

As she was making her way to the office she started to notice how big the school actually was, it had slick marble floors, many full sized lockers, and giant classrooms. When she finally arrived at the office the kind lady at the front desk walked her to her first classroom.

Y/n stood outside of her first class waiting to walk in there, but y/n was definitely not the shy type so she wasn't nervous to meet her new class. It was more like she didn't want to be there.

Without anymore hesitation she opened the classroom door and strolled right into the classroom. When she got into the classroom it looked like it was filled with about twenty six students, one TA, and one teacher who stood in front of the class. All of those eyes were staring at y/n, so she calmly stared back.