Why Pokémon Ultra Sun and Moon are amazing - Update!

Hi guys! I thought it was time for a bit of an update, as well as a review of the best Pokémon games ever created.

Today, I finally finished my Pokémon Ultra Sun playthrough! This was my second ever playthrough of the game, and man, I enjoyed all of it. If anything, it has only augmented my love for gen 7. They're just... ugh, let me elaborate.

- Gen 7 has the best region. Alola is just everything you could dream of. Remote islands, tropical, but each island is very different from the other! This gives the player a sense of adventure and discovery like I haven't felt in any other Pokémon game so far.

- The new Pokémon are honestly amazing. I love all three of the starters, and honestly, I don't dislike any Alolan Pokémon except Gumshoos! Not because I dislike Donald Trump, it's just like... keep him out of my Pokémon games, please GameFreak.

- The music is no joke the best music of any Pokémon game. It has the relaxing, tropical themes like Hau'oli city. It has the engaging, rough battle music like Gladion's theme (man, still my favourite battle theme). It has the 'dude you're gonna get fucked in epic style' music like Ultra Necrozma's theme. And of course, it has Lillie's themes: one that is relaxing and shy, one that is adventurous and excited, one that is rebellious, and one that is heartbreaking and sad. Like seriously, Lillie has it all! I don't understand why she doesn't get more love from the community. I guess most people didn't really dig deep into it like I did.
And of course, there's a lot more different styles of music to find in gen 7! I'm only touching the surface here.

- Of course, there's the characters. They have undoubtedly the best characters in the entire series, especially the Aether trio, Lusamine, Gladion and Lillie, three of my favourite characters. There's also Kukui, who is hilarious but at the same time inspirational, there's Mom,... Even Hau has grown on me a lot! Each and every character is very well written, and by the end of the story, you really feel a bond with everyone, especially with Lillie... man, I wish Lillie would have confessed her love for Sun... Missed opportunity GameFreak.

- Honestly, both S/M and Usum have a great story. They're different enough, and yet both very interesting. Usum also has the coolest postgame ever, besides maybe HG/SS.

- Heck, Usum even has the Mantine surf and the warp rides, just to say that they also have a fun aspect to them!

In case you'd like to know, my team for this playthrough consisted of Primarina, Lopunny, Hawlucha, Alolan Raichu, Salazzle and Mimikyu!
This was a mix of Pokémon that I had used before in other playthroughs like Primarina, Raichu and Salazzle for nostalgia, while also using Pokémon I had never used before like Lopunny, Hawlucha and Mimikyu!

Gen 7 just has the best games ever. Before this playthrough, I felt like it was on par with gen 4, but honestly, I just love those games for nostalgic reasons. Gen 7 is just fun to play over and over again! At least for now, it's my favourite Pokémon game ever by a landslide. And if you don't agree... well, your opinion is wrong.

Now I'm starting an Alpha Sapphire Nuzlocke! It'll be my first Nuzlocke ever, I hope it'll go well.

Now to the more important news: I had my wisdom teeth pulled last Tuesday, all of them! Because of that, I haven't written during the last few days, I've been feeling a bit sick, and it's not that nice to write when your mouth hurts like crazy, I'd rather distract myself with something else then. But don't worry, it's getting better already, so the next chapter shouldn't take toooo long.

I was wondering, would you guys like to see a few tier lists? You can comment which ones you'd like to see me do!

Now I'll try to write a bit. See you soon, and take care!
~Golf