Excitement Charged! Cure Candyfloss Is Born!

The young girl's hand hovered over the staff, shaking ever so slightly.

It was fine.

She could do this.

Her hand edged ever so slightly closer to the staff. Despite the pounding of her heart, she forced herself.

Closer... closer... closer...

It all happened so fast.

There was a blinding light.

Before she knew it, everything was in chaos.

"Merry!"

The girl's attention shot up to the pink bear approaching her.

"Cheer?"

"It's a disaster! Everything... they came and... everyone's happiness!" the bear cried. The girl outstretched her arms, bringing the bear, Cheer, into a hug.

"It's them, isn't it," she whispered, her dark blue curls falling over, watching as the fairy slowly nodded.

"They're trying to awaken...!"

Involuntarily, the girl's grip tightened.

"I'll... I'll stop them."

"B-but! Merry!"

"It's what I have to do," the girl said, letting the fairy go. She bit her lip. "It's my duty."

"But you'll get hurt!" The young fairy pleaded.

Those pleas fell on deaf ears.

The girl turned back around, now taking the staff. She extended her arm, pointing the staff at the wall. In a brilliant flash of light, a shining portal had appeared.

"Cheer... watch over everyone whilst I'm gone." She turned to the fairy, giving a small, weak smile, "It's about time I take this all seriously."

And so, the girl went through the portal. Her rather impractical gown flowing through the wind, along with her hair.

She... She didn't know what she'd be doing.

How she'd stop them.

If she'd be enough.

But the one thing she did know...

...

...No matter how she looked at it...

...

...

...

...Everything...

...

...

...

...It was all her fault.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

What were they looking for in her?

Of course, Yoshino Mayu had already given this question a lot of thought. It was important, after all! Knowing what an employer was looking for was a vital part of figuring out what to say in the interview.

Probably.

Mayu sighed, pushing her dark hair out of her face. How did adults do this so easily? It was so difficult figuring what they expected from her.

In fairness, she hadn't exactly chosen the clearest job listing.

Both her parents and best friend has discouraged her from choosing this particular one. That it seemed unprofessional, even. Not that they were wrong, perse, but Mayu felt like she had to give it a try.