"Will you be my girlfriend?"

LUKE: You had been friends with Luke since year 8 and you'd been inseparable ever since. You were sitting at home when your phone rang, "Lucas" you answered, "hey I was wondering if you wanted to have a picnic with me tonight?" He asked. "I would be honoured" you replied with a posh tone, "sweet, I'll be round at 6" he said before hanging up. Luke picked you up and drove to a quiet park just outside of town; with the sun setting as you sat down for your picnic. Luke had all your favourite foods set out on the rug and you thought about how perfect it was. "Y/n, can you open this for me?" Luke said handing you a container, "what, no muscles?" you said giggling. You opened the container to see a note sitting on top of some cupcakes. You looked up at Luke who had the biggest grin on his face, "well?" He said after a long silence, "I'm just surprised it's taken you this long Hemmings" you answered, "so is that a yes?" He said looking at his hands, "yes I'll be your girlfriend!" you said smiling.
//
ASHTON: You had been hanging out with Ashton a lot lately, and each time you fell for him a little more. He had taken you for a hike up the mountain trails, which at first you weren't too keen about. The two of you had been walking for while, when Ash stopped. You realised and turned around to face him. He was looking at the ground and kicking at a rock near his feet. "What's wrong?" You ask, "um nothing really, I ahh was just thinking about how nice this is" he said smiling back at you, "oh, yeah, it's nice up here" you say, turning to start walking again. "No I meant being here with you" Ash mumbled, but you caught what he said "you mean that?" You said looking at him, "well yeah, and I was wondering.. if you maybe wanted to be my girlfriend?" He said still kicking the rock at his feet, "I would love to Ash", you answered before hugging him.
//
CALUM: Ed Sheeran was your favourite artist and Calum knew this so he had surprised you with tickets as an early birthday present. You were having the time of your life dancing and singing along to the music. You noticed that Calum couldn't keep his eyes off you, and that he was smiling when you got the words wrong. "What are you smiling at Hood?" you finally asked, "just you" he answered, smiling even wider "just me?" You questioned. "Yeah, you're beautiful" he said looking out at the crowd. You stared at him for a while, then you started to smile, "what are you smiling at y/l/n?" He mimicked with a cheeky grin on his face. "Just you" you copied back. "This is why we should be dating" he blurted out, "what?" You ask, "will you be my girlfriend?" Calum asked, "yes" you answer. He wrapped his arms around your waist and swayed slightly while 'Thinking out loud' starts to play.
//
MICHAEL: It's great having Michael home for a while before he goes on tour again. You had built a fort in your lounge room and spent the day eating, watching movies and playing video games. Just the usual really, until Michael put the controls down mid game. You paused the game and looked at him confused. "Oh my god are you sick" you said jokingly while pressing your hand to his forehead, "No" Michael said giggling and pushing your hand away, "I just can't concentrate" he adds. "I told you that you'd eaten too much pizza!" You said, "there is no such things as too much pizza!!" He shouted, "well what's the problem then?" You ask, "tour starts again soon, and I kinda don't want to leave" he says fiddling with the controls, "why? It's the coolest thing Mikey! You always have a good time" you say with a smile. "I know, but I've had such a good time and I'll miss you" he adds, "we have this conversation every time Michael" you say, "yes, but this time it's different! This time, I can't leave you" he says looking up at you, "what are you saying?" You question, "y/n I will you come on tour with me and the boys?" He asks, "Is that allowed? I'm not even your girlfriend or anything" you say. "That's the thing... Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks smiling at you. "I'd love to" you reply, Michael leans in to kiss you, but as he does, the fort falls down, leaving the two of you in a pile of pillows and blankets laughing at the mess around you.