C7: Unexpected Saviors

It was the same guy from that night. He continued to stare at me bewildered.

"Are you waiting for a thank you?", I asked?

"No. W-What are you doing here?", he asked.

"Oh, you know, just doing my afternoon kidnapping session. What does it look like?! Now come untie me please" He followed my orders and untied me. Don't worry, he already shot the two other dudes. As we were walking out the door someone grabbed on my ankle. Surprise surprise, it was the evil guy. He pulled out a gun and pointed it at me.

"You're not getting away princess"

I looked at him. Did he mean that literally or....no this guy's just weird. My savior rolled his eyes and took his gun to shoot him.

"Alright now let's not waste time with stupid people," he said. "I ain't got all day, and you probably don't either."

We both ran out of the room and found an exit. When we were outside, I saw a black van parked. Immediately he opened the door and threw me in. "Hey, I'm tired of being treated like a ragdoll now". The guy driving turned around and looked at me in confusion.

"Johnny, Who the heck is she?" he said. Finally, I know who this dude is.

"Not now Yuta, Drive already."

We started to go and suddenly I heard gunshots. It then became a car chase, how exciting. We sped up and were swerving trying to avoid gunshots. I already had to duck because one bullet shot the back window. The driver, Yuta, Grabbed a handgun from the passenger seat and tossed it to Johnny. Johnny opened the door and started to shoot. At this point, I was the only one doing nothing, which was boring and I felt useless.

Note 4: Doing nothing won't solve anything

I found a box and opened it to see some pistols in it. I grabbed one and pulled down the window. I looked out and saw five cars. Well, four because one swerved off and hit a tree. I quickly stuck my head in after almost getting shot. Trying to build up my courage, I stuck out again and managed to shoot one of the car's tires. Now there were three. "Nice work", said Yuta.

"Thanks" There were still three left and I overheard Johnny talking to Yuta.

"I'm almost out of bullets"

"There should be a pistol back there"

"Well, it looks like that girl's using it so it's not available. I told you you should have brought extra"

"Well, you were the one that said you would make this quick and simple, and it doesn't look like you made it quick and simple" I looked around the back to see if there were any extra but there was nothing. I then looked out were the cars were and thought of an idea.

"Johnny", I said.

"What do you need", he said.

"Shoot the car in the middle"

"What, why?"

"Just trust me"

He did as I said and shot at the window. As he did that, I shot the tires of the car in front causing the first car to swerve in a ditch and the middle one to spin, making the last one crash in it and flip. Yuta sped up even faster and we all sighed in relief as explosions went behind us.

"Soooo, where do I need to drop you off?" Yuta asked.

"She's staying with us", Johnny responded.

I looked at him in confusion. " We need to talk to the leader to see what he wants after this incident, you know" I nodded as as Yuta started to play some music.

"Let's lift up this mood, ay?"

"You really think music is going to help?", I said.

"Absolutely.", Johnny said. "Man, this song is great. Turn it up" Now what was once a scary car chase now became a karaoke session.

"Uh, my baby says she wanna dance with a ghost. She wants to leave me, yeah"