Chapter 6 (What Are You Doing?)

Everyone is shocked they can't say anything they just stare at you. You start to panic.

"So... Am I some weird mutation or am I a super soldier?" You ask starting to shake from the overwhelm of information.

"Yes you are a super soldier." Tony explains.

"Ok... Well this is news..." You say, starting to hyperventilate.

"Hey.. It's ok, we'll figure this out together." Tony says as he places a hand on your shoulder and you lean into his arm.

"So in the span of two days I've managed to find out my mother works for Hydra. She's a super soldier who ran away. She tried to kill her own daughter who happens to in fact be the one serum everyone is trying to recreate, and I am a super soldier." You say with a blank face.

"There is one difference (he points to the brain scan) you have more enhanced intelligence then Steve's scan." Bruce explains.

"I am just glad no one hates me." You say.

"Y/n it's going to be ok I promise." Steve says as he wraps an arm around your shoulders. You look over and see Bucky scowling at Steve's arm around you.

For the next couple of minutes everyone asks questions until Steve get's a call.

"Everyone I am sorry to break up this up but we have a mission and we need to leave now!" Steve explains

"You guys go I'll stay here." Tony says

"Tony they need you out there I will be fine by myself." You say

"Uhhh.. I am sorry to but leaving you alone is not the best option right now." Bruce says

"Seriously, you don't think I'm going to (you swallow) hurt myself." You say tears burning your eyes.

"No. That's not what I meant, I mean... I know what it's like to have everything crash and burn in one day... I had to deal with it alone but you don't have to. You have people who will hold you when you are hurt, people who will wipe your tears." Bruce says.

"I will stay... I will keep Y/n company" Bucky says walking out of the shadows.

"Ok Buck you stay, now everyone we need to leave now so suit up." Steve says.

The teams says their goodbyes to you as they rush onto the jet. You watch as the jet flies away, when it's out of view you run back inside to see Bucky standing in the kitchen waiting for you, you smile.

"What should we do?" You ask as you walk over to the fridge.

"What ever makes you happy Doll." He says

"Ohh.. Have you ever seen Harry Potter? (he shakes his head) Let's do that, you go sit on the couch I'll get us some snacks and blankets. How does that sound?"

"Sounds great" He says, he walks out of the kitchen as you grab your favorite chips and some drinks. You walk into the living room to see Bucky sitting at the end of the couch, you giggle. "Buck there is no one else here you don't have to sit over there, come over here." You say patting the spot beside you, you start playing the first movie and Bucky is instantly entranced. You grab some blankets and sit beside him.

After a little while of watching the movie you start to get sleepy. Bucky must've seen that you were falling asleep so he puts his hand on your cheek.

"Doll you must be very tired, why don't you sleep you will feel better after. (You nod) Here." You move and rest your head on his lap. He strokes your hair as you fall into a dreamless sleep.

You don't know how long you were out but it must've been a while because you wake up to Bucky shaking you lightly.

"Doll the movie is over." He says quietly, you rub your eyes and sit up, you grab the remote and put the second one on. You lie back down on his lap and watch the movie. After a while you catch Bucky looking at you. You sit up.

"What?" You ask

"You're just very beautiful." He says smiling, it was one of the first real smiles you've seen from him. It melted your heart. You blush.

"Hey I know something fun we could do." You say, you then pull the blankets off of you and roll over so you are straddling his lap. He looks at you with a shocked face. "We never did finish what we started earlier did we?" You say smirking at him. You put your hands on his chest and look from his eyes to his lips.

" You know what this does to me Doll." He says with a blush rushing to his cheeks.

"Oh I perfectly know what this does to you." He places his hands on your hips and pulls you closer to him. "You know you always are so tense around everyone and you barley talk." You say as you put your hands on his neck and play with his hair, you then bring your lips close to his ear. "You should loosen up more... Like when you're around me." He shivers at your hot breath tickling his cheek. His face is very red now. He places a hand on your cheek and pulls you to his lips. He lightly kisses you.

He has one hand on your hips and the other on your cheek. He keeps pulling you closer like he's afraid to let you go. You tangle your fingers in his hair and start kissing his jawline. He closes his eyes and wraps his metal arm around your waist. You bring your lips back to his and kiss him hungrily. You roll your hips into him and he loves it, he kisses your neck. You almost forget that you promised the team you'd make dinner. You put both your hands on his cheeks and pull away from him.

"Listen Bucky Bear I really like this... but I promised the team I would have dinner ready for when they come back. They could be back soon." You say with a sad tone in your voice.

He puts a hand on your cheek. "Five more minutes?" You roll your eyes and kiss him, he takes that as a yes.

He reaches with his metal arm under your shirt, he traces your spine up making you shiver. His other arm is on your neck pulling you towards him. Your legs and arms start to shake so you slightly squeeze your legs against him to stop it, and you press your hands against his chest. They connect with solid muscle which is not helping. You let out a sigh and then you feel his tongue slide inside your mouth. You let out a soft moan and cover your mouth so fast. He smirks at you and pulls the hand away.

"Don't ever be sorry for your pleasure Doll, it means I am doing something right." He says, you feel heat rise to your cheeks. He start to kiss your neck. You don't hear it but someone slides into the kitchen.

"Hey Y/n Tony told m- WHAT THE HELL?" Someone screams. You look up and see Peter standing in the doorway with a shocked face.