Trust Was Never An Option

-Pico P.O.V-

It's been three days since I've kissed Senpai. Three days since I accepted that I would never have a working relationship. Three days since I could look at Keith without cringing.
Three fucking days.

Ever since that night, I've been spending less and less time with Keith, wondering how to tell him. How to tell him I fucking kissed another guy. I fucking hate myself.

"Pico...Pico did you hear me?" Keith snapped his fingers in my face, jolting me out of my self pity trance. "Mhmm...Dearest Daddy wants us to finally meet about the competition."

Propping myself up on the couch, I looked at Keith standing in front of me. He nodded, "I was thinking after he picks the winners for the contest we could go out for lunch."

It was Keith's attempt of getting us closer. He knew that I had been keeping my distance and I just didn't know how to tell him. I'm a fucking idiot. "Yea..sounds nice." I looked at Keith's shoes, and he walked over to his computer.

I need to fucking tell him and I need to do it soon.

There was a knock at the door and Keith answered it, "Hey Cherry, come on in."

As Cherry walked in her usual smile vanished when she saw me lying on the couch. "Oh..hey Pico," she glowered. Keith didn't notice and went back to his computer. "Pico, can I talk to you in the hallway for a minute?"

Nodding, I followed her into the hallway.
"Why haven't you told him yet! It's been three days, that's enough time to say you're a lying cheating bastard, isn't it?"
"I haven't gotten around to it," I glared.

You don't get to pretend like you're in the right. You did the wrong thing and your going to suffer the consequences, take him to dinner and tell him or do it however you want," she got in my face, " you have two days, if you don't tell him...I will."

She pushed past me and walked into Keith's apartment. I stayed in the hallway, frozen, I really fucked up.

~Keith P.O.V~

Three days, Pico has been acting weird for three days.

I don't know why, but he can't look at me or hold a conversation. He's always lost in thought. Maybe this is his way of telling me we need space.

I can't really get too mad though, he was kidnapped, tortured, controlled, and God knows what else. It's just gotten really tiring trying to keep our relationship alive, if you could even call it that anymore.

Dearest Daddy had finally contacted us about the concert. It had been so long since the competition and so many things have happened since then. It's like someone forgot the plot.
______________________________
*cough cough*
______________________________

I was telling Pico about the message Dearest Daddy had sent, but he was looking over my shoulder in a trance. "Pico....Pico?" I questioned, snapping my fingers in his face. He blinked and slowly met my gaze. "Did you hear me?"

"Mhmm...Daddy Dearest wants to finally meet us about the competition," he mused. "I was thinking after he picks the winners we could go out for lunch." It was my desperate attempt of trying to keep us together."

"Yea, sounds nice." Great, he's spacing out again.

Walking, over to my computer, I was stopped short by a knock on the door. Answering it, I saw my bestie, Cherry.

It's been three days since I've talked to her. It was weird because she usually calls and texts me every single day, about every single thing. So, I was surprised to see her here.
She hugged me, as if she hadn't taken a three day break from our friendship.