The UnBreakup

-Pico P.O.V-

"Did...did he just say...he thought he saw a dog?" I ran a hand through my hair. Is he an idiot?

Keith grunted, "No....I thought....I saw..." He started coughing up blood. Nene crouched down and held Keith's head, never losing her authoritative tone, "You have to stop talking, okay?" He nodded and let Nene hold him.

I turned to Darnell, "So, how are we gonna get him out?" Darnell crossed his arms, "I mean, we could try to cut him out." I rolled my eyes, "With what, dumbass?" Darnell frowned, "Well, I don't see you coming up with any ideas, Mr. Genius." We started arguing with each other.
Out the corner of my eye, I saw Whitty pull something out of his backpack, and walked away.

I signaled for a time out with Darnell. "There is no time out in a fight. That's why your mom's a bitch ass hoe...wait, where are you going?" Instead of prolonging that conversation, I ran after Whitty. "Hey, where the fuck are you going?"

Whitty turned around, "I gotta go somewhere else." I glared at him, "What the hell, do you mean you have to go somewhere else? Keith is fucking trapped under a bunch of beams and your about to walk away?" Whitty rolled his eyes, "I'm about to go talk to someone about that."

He proceeded to pull out a set of car keys. "What're you gonna to do with those?" Whitty grinned, "You'll see." He pressed a button on the car keys and a purple portal, exactly like Lemon Demon's, appeared. Without another word, he hopped through the portal.

Perplexed, I turned around and walked back to Darnell. "Ah, I see your back for round two."

-.Whitty P.O.V.-

I appeared in Lemon Demon's purple and black throne room. "WHERE ARE YOU?! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!"
Lemon Demon came walking out of one of the doors by his throne. He had a regular sized nightcap on his gigantic head and was holding a beheaded teddy bear. He rubbed his eyes sleepily, "People who cause destruction and torment....or whatever.. need sleep too." He looked up and saw me and his night cap and teddy bear disappeared. He spread his arms, "Whitty, baby, your alive. I'm glad!"

I rolled my eyes, " Stop acting like you care. You tried to fucking kill me."
Lemon Demon grinned, "You did say tried didn't you?"
I glared at him, "I'm not here for your shit. I'm here to ask you for a favor." Lemon Demon's eyes widened, "Another one? You sure are making quite a list. Lemon Demon theatrically pulled out a roll of paper. It unfurled out of the throne room and into the statue room (which was full of Lemon Demon statue's).

He proceeded to put on a pair of glasses. "Your last favor was to keep your girlfriend, Carol, alive, after you killed her. In return you killed fifty-two people. Personally, I don't think that was enough, but whatever."

He snapped and the roll of paper and glasses disappeared, "What do you want this time?" I shifted my weight under his gaze, "I need help." Lemon Demon's rolled his eyes, "Obviously, you do, but darling, I can't read your mind."

I frowned, "I need you to help Keith. He's trapped, and I need you to keep him alive."
Lemon Demon's grinned, "You killed him too? First, it was your girlfriend now it's Keith. Murder looks good on you." Physically drained of this stupid conversation, I pleaded,"Just help me."

Lemon Demon winked, "You got it babycakes." He snapped and a portal appeared. Stepping through it, we arrived in front of Nene, Darnell and Pico.
Nene glared at him accusingly."What the hell is he doing here?" Lemon Demon winked at her, in return. Pico stared at me, "That's where you went. Are you fucking serious? He did this to Keith, and you bring him back to finish the job."

"Aw, is Gingy mad? I swear I came to help," Lemon Demon pouted sarcastically. Pico scoffed, "I'll believe it when I see it." As if challenged, Lemon Demon, without another word, walked over to Keith. Darnell ran after him, "Don't you dare touch him!" Lemon Demon put his hands on his hips, "Then how am I supposed to help him?"

Lemon Demon put his hands on the beams and purple light covered them. The beams turned neon, then evaporated into purple particles. Keith started breathing heavily, "I....thought...I..."

"Well, my jobs done." Lemon Demon smiled and dusted his hands off. "What do you mean "done"? You're taking him to the hospital." I'm pushing my boundaries, but Keith needs the help. Lemon Demon squinted, and I heard his voice in my head, "That's gonna cost you later."

He held up his hands, and we appeared in front of a reception desk in a hospital. Keith was draped across Pico's shoulder, so I rang the bell on the desk. A nurse came up and her eyes widened. "I need some help."

———————————
After a couple hours of waiting in the lobby, a nurse called us over. "Your friend is very lucky. He sustained a multiple number of injuries, but is recovering just fine. It's honestly a miracle, I've never seen anything like it."

Before we could go into the room a male nurse ran over and asked, "Is one of you guys' name Pico?"
Pico nodded and stepped forward. "Well Keith was asking for you. He's been asking for you ever since he went under anesthesia. You might wanna head in first." Pico nodded, "Uh..yea..I'll be sure to go in, thanks." The nurse nodded and walked away.

-Pico P.O.V-

I walked into the room and saw Keith lying on the hospital bed. He was sitting up, eating jello. Whatever Lemon Demon had done, worked. Keith smiled, as I walked in. "Um...they.. said...you asked for me to come in." Keith's smile faltered a bit, "Why wouldn't you, you are my boyfriend after all."

______________________________
How to anger a fandom. Part 2: Leave for a veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrry long time, for no fucking reason.

Really sorry about the wait, hope it was kinda sort of worth it, in a way. But I missed you guys a lot. Happy Pride month btw

Don't forget I love y'a. Every single one.

bye ''