You Did What???

-Pico P.O.V-
I was laying on the couch with Keith on my chest, my hands were tangled in his hair, and we were watching The Office. It was the perfect way to end the day.

"Mini cupcakes? As in the mini version of regular cupcakes? Which is already a mini version of cake? Honestly, where does it end with you people?" Kevin was saying, when someone knocked on the door.

Softly pushing Keith off me, I got up and opened the door.

Looking at the man in front of me, I was flabbergasted, "Senpai?!" I managed to say.

He was lazily leaning against the doorframe twirling a rose between his fingers.

"Ah, Pico." He smiled.

"How...what...what are you doing here?"

Instead of answering, he slumped into my chest. He put his arms loosely around my neck and looked up at me with his soft, baby blue eyes.
"Can I come in?"

"You...I...don't think you..should," I mumbled mesmerized by his beautiful eyes.

He frowned slightly, ruining his perfect features, "Why not?"

I looked in the apartment to see Keith wrapped in a ball watching the TV.
Closing the door, behind me, I looked down at the man who hadn't moved from chest.

"What are you doing here? We broke up," I stated.

Shifting his position, I pinned against the door and he was leaning over me. His face was inches away from mine. "I missed you," he breathed.

I didn't know what to do or say, so I stood there staring in his eyes. He took the opportunity and pressed his lips against mine. Against my better judgement, I melted into the kiss.
He broke away, smirking, "Seems like you missed me too."

"WHAT THE FUCK!!" I turned my head and saw Cherry standing in the hallway, angry and bewildered.

"No, no, Cherry, wait," I pushed Senpai off of me and started after her.

Damn that girl could move.

I finally caught up to her in the apartment lobby.
She turned around, "Please tell me you were being controlled. Please tell me I did not see what I think I just saw. PLEASE TELL ME I DID NOT SEE WHAT I THINK I JUST SAW!!! YOU OF ALL PEOPLE, PICO I....I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD DO THIS TO HIM!!! DO YOU HAVE A FUCKING SOUL??!"

I stood there, numb, tears threatening to spill out.
Cherry was understandably mad, she caught me kissing someone who wasn't Keith. I don't know why I did it. I should've pushed him away, but no, I fucking kissed him back. Why did I do it? I have no fucking clue, what the hell is wrong with me?

"WELL DO YOU?!"

"I..I..I don't know anymore."

Cherry's eyes softened. She knew how much I had been through, but I knew she wasn't going to forgive me that easily.

She took a step forward and prodded a finger in my chest. "You need to talk to him...you need to fix this. You know you are his everything. If any part of you ever loved him...you better fix this," she glared, " I'll be back to pick up the pieces."
She left the building and didn't look back.

What the fuck did I do? Why the fuck did I do it?

I walked back up to Keith's floor and found Senpai still standing by the door. He was nonchalantly twirling his rose.

"Was that your girlfriend?"

"N-no," I mumbled, I didn't meet his gaze because I clearly couldn't trust myself.

"Well then why was she so surprised to see you kissing me?"
"She's my boyfriend's best friend."

Senpai scrunched his nose, "Boyfriend?"

"Yea, I had a boyfriend, you ruined it by coming over here and kissing me," I glared at him.

"Your the one who kissed back," he smiled, "admit it, you missed me."

"Never," I growled.

I opened Keith's door and slammed it behind me.

I looked on the couch and didn't see Keith, and the TV was off.

"Keith!" I shouted, panic rising.
"In here," a voice from the bedroom called.
I ran to the bedroom to see Keith bundled under the covers.

"I got tired, so came in here. Why were you gone so long?"
"It was my friend Darnell, he wanted to show me something he added to his car." I lied.
"Oh, ok," he mumbled.

Crawling, into bed I pulled him into my chest, so that I was spooning him. I wrapped my arms  around him and he whispered, "I love you."
"I love you too," I whispered back.

Fuck!

———————————————————————
Hello, hello, hello. What is this, me uploading a second time in a row. "A collective gasp fills the courtroom."
I feel like people are gonna be mad because Pico and Keith can never be truly happy, but what type of book would that be. MUHAHAHAHAHA!!
Love y'a bundles! ''