Chapter 1

Lynx is of the race of shapeshifters also known as shifters She is a leader and doesn't take crap from anyone. If you annoy her then duck 'cause she's not afraid to hit . Lynx was raised by her mother and father but her mother was often away doing jobs trying to pay for their food and anything else. Lynx can shift into ... well take a guess A lynx she can take other forms but it takes energy and a strong will. Her Lynx is her main form so she doesn't have to use much energy to shift into it.

Storm is the race of nixies She is kind and caring ,she doesn't care what others think of her. Her bubbly personality makes her exciting to talk to and lifts your spirits. She grew up under her mother's protection so she doesn't know the harsh world like Lynx and Shadow. Storm can move things with her mind (telekinesis) She could also teleport but like Lynx it would use up all of her energy for weeks and would be a last resort.

Shadow is an Elemental She has the maturity level of a 3 year old and loves to push peoples buttons. Shadow grew up with no parental figure except her older brother who was abusive and mean. Lynx and Storm don't know about her family problems and Shadow plans to keep it that way because if their was one thing she hated it was pity because why be sorry for something and not do anything about it? Shadow can control fire and sometimes wind. But just like the other two it takes energy and will.

 Picture on the side is Lynx