Chapter Four

JC:

I awoke from my slumber with a great fright from the door bell. My heart pounded and my head screamed. "Shhh. It's ok JC it was just the door bell." Jason's soothing voice calmed me down. "I'll get it for you." His cold lips immediately touched my cheeks and then left just as soon as they reached me. I heard the door open, followed by screams and laughter.

"Shit JC you look like you died." I could recognise that voice in an instant.
"Explain then." I challenged.
"Well, you have no bra on so your boobs are cleaning the floor for us, your hair looks like a birds nest, you look like you have the chicken pox. Shall I go on."
"Oh fuck off Elissa." I stood up and lunged over to the stairs. I was half way to my destination when a voice called my name. I ignored it. I was on the verge of tears and looking back now wasn't going to help anything. "Jamie - Caroline." the voice continued. I finally spun around to see Jason staring at me as he sprung in for a hug. I forced a smile. "Baby, don't force a smile for me. I want you to be happy on the inside, not just the outside. The shown emotion doesn't mean a thing. You need to prove it for it to actually have a purpose. Please tell me very thing that's on you're mind right now." I hugged him again as we started to walk the rest of the way to my room.

Right behind us Jason locked the door to my room so no one would disturb us. "Thank you." I managed to chock out before I finally attempted to create my very own new ocean.

I love how Jason doesn't even have to do anything. He can just smile at me and his actions always make it so much better. He carried me over to my bed and cuddled me for a couple minutes. Well it could've been longer. I'm not sure. I closed my eyes and lost track of time.

Less than 25 minutes later I opened my eyes with a gorgeous outfit by my side. A giggle slipped through my lips as I changed and applied a cement wall of make up. I slowly stepped downstairs, being greeted by a circle of guy and girls.

Everyone glared at me as they tried and failed to create a space big enough for my arse. It took many seconds until we all came to the conclusion of me just sitting on Jason's lap.

It wasn't a surprise to the fact that we were going to play a game of Truth or Dare. Rules are simple; you can be asked anything and if you choose to turn down, then you are out of the group. No returning. Being the 'leader' of the group (as I am told. I never feel like it) I obviously had to do everything. No complaint.

It was Elissa's turn first. "JC. truth or dare?"
"Truth" I replied instantly.
"Ok. What is one secret you have never told anyone?"
"Um. This is a tough one. I think you guys know everything except that I am actually a...a...v-irg-in" all my words stumbled over each other as I release this information into the world. Everyone gasped. I decided to try to move along as fast as I could. "Benny. truth or dare?" I continued.
"Dare of course my girl." His voice was high pitched and squeaky. I swear he skipped a stage in puberty. You know, that part that actually makes you sound and look like a man.
"Don't ever call me your girl again." I demanded, "I dare you to strip down, stand out on the street and wink at any girls that walk past; if they don't notice your wink then go up and ask for a hug." This created a laugh in the room.
"Ok. Done." Benny stood up and walked outside with everyone else.

Five minutes after, he walked back in, fully dressed and his hands on his balls. "You'll pay for that one JC." he remarked. There was a silence second till Benny continued the game. "Ok. Jason my man. Truth or dare?"
Jason sat and thought about it for a while. "I guess I'll be spontaneous and choose dare." A grin grew on his face.
"Great choice dude. Come out the back so I can tell you what to do without anyone else knowing."

[sorry this is not my most proud chapter. It needs work. We'll get there]