Chapter - 2 Debuting

Alyssa
I got ready for our live event in Florida. I had new ring gear. I was black leggings and a black shirt to match with the shield. My music played and I touched the fans hands I was facing Paige today. She put me in a headlock then DDT me. She grabbed me up and I super kicked her. She fell against the ropes I super kicked her again she went against the ropes again and I speared her. I put her in the figure four leg lock. I made her tap out. Fans loved me after that I was strutting like Ric Flair "wooo" I said as the ref raised my hands I touched the fans hands when I walked out of the stairs . Roman and Randy started hanging out and being friends they were best friends now . They had to team against the Big show and Rusev . They won my DQ when Rusev grabbed Randy's head and bashed it into the Russian flag pole he has . He got revenge when roman speared him. Dean was at ringside Kane grabbed roman and went for he chokeslam after DQ but Dean broke it up and close lined him. When he got up Kane got speared. I walked into Nicole's locker room "Heyyyyy" "Hey Lisa." "I'm going to hang out with Randy wanna come." "Nah me and Brie have to go film for total divas." "Alright ." My suitcase is in my locker room so I walk there and put sweatpants . I put Randy's RKO shirt on and converse I get my phone and my rental car keys. I walk to my car and drive to Randy's hotel room I knock on the door and he opens it. "Hey beautiful." He says mean while he picks me up and puts me on his back. "Let's take a selfie" he pulls his phone out of his pocket. I point to the RKO sign on my shirt. He points to me in the photo. "What do you want to do?" "Buy food and let's watch some old NXT episodes." . I fell asleep with my head on his shoulder. "You awake?" I didn't answer "guess not." I woke up by Randy's arm around me he was playing with my .hair. "Hey Randy, I'm buying some pizza, want some." "What, oh sorry I just woke up, yeah sure, bacon topping ."

A few minutes later the pizza showed up. "I'm starving." "Same." Randy began tickling me . I slapped him with my pizza. "Pizza slap." We both started laughing. "You think it's funny?" He grabbed me and put me on the floor he started tickling me again. "Your so cute when you laugh." We stared each other down. I couldn't help it if was forcing me I kissed him...

I woke up and it was raw today. I woke up on the couch and Randy was on the bed. "Hey." "Morning." I said. He was already awake a dressed. "I'm going to go get some lunch, raw is in about two hours so let's get going." I got dressed and realized I sleep in till 4:00 because of the UK it's two more hours. I got on a England shirt and my wrestling gear. Today I would be traveling with. Seth , Dean , Dolph, Aj , and Nicole Randy would be traveling with summer. I didn't really trust summer but I knew kaitlyn was in the bus too and she would text me if anything happened. "Hey Aj." "Hey." I laid in the bunk beds i went in one but then Dean was in it and I left. "Don't worry it's cute that you lied next to me." I got in mine and called Aj since were both girls . We both laid down in till raw was cancelled cause of the snow. I had gotten a text from kaitlyn that had shattered my heart.

Kaitlyn : I'm really sorry, I saw summer and randy kissing in their bunk beds and it didn't look like Randy was pulling away.

I began crying waking up Aj Dolph, Seth . They all comforted me. I had left a text to Randy.

Me; if you didn't like me you didn't have to go kiss someone else.
Randy; whatever you don't know what happens and were not even dating I was using you to get to summer or even I might use Nicole...
Me: Shut up, idiot.

I went to the real bed in the back and Aj and Dolph joined but I was freaked out DOLPH was cute... We laid down and played xbox in the room for a little in till falling asleep. We are all staying in the tour bus for two weeks... But it's actually pretty cool so far. As I was falling asleep I just thought of what Randy did was he drunk?