Chapter 5~ HANDICAP!

Alyssa
I had sat down in my chair and watched most important match ever! Roman hit Rusev with a huge clothesline he went for the pin.
1
-

Kick out
Dean walked in a plummeted on Rusev he hit him with chops and punches but Rusev pulled him away and he hit the spinning kick Dean tagged DOLPH Kane had threw him out of the ring and put him on the table Rusev dived outside to crush Ziggler but he got out of the way.

"Ladies and Gentleman Rusev has been eliminated." Lilian says.
Kane came in and kicked dolph in he face he hit a side slam and lifted his hand up he chokeslamed him but DOLPH was able to roll and tag roman mark Henry had been yelling and Kane looked at mark and roman speared him. Dean and roman were talking and Triple H confused the ref stalling him while mark hit roman in the head with cinder blocks. He went for the pin 1!2!3!

Nikki then came out to only be face to face which Seth Rollins he laughed and kicked her gut. He went against the ropes and hit he curb stomp. Nikki went back. Aj had locked the black widow on summer knocked her out and eliminating her but summer wanted to get back while they were looking triple h ran and pedigreed Aj. 1 ! 2! 3!
Randy and Dean are left versus Luke Harper and Seth. Dean clothesline Harper out of the wind he had hit him with a knee and did an elbow drop. Triple H then pulled the ref out of the ring while Dean was shoved out bray wyatt came out of nowhere and hit a sister Abigail and the barricade he was then pinned and eliminated. Bray did the same to Randy and Randy was out too. Dolph was left alone he rolled up Harper. And eliminated him. John had been attacked earlier in the parking lot and couldn't be there

DOLPH would have won when he hit the zig zag but Triple H hit the pedigree and was going to be pinned but. I ran down the ramp knocked the ref out with a super man punch. I was face to face with the CEO of WWE. He kicked me and put in the position for a pedigree I lifted him over me and waited for him to get up I hit the Irish whip and the crowd cheered knowing what I would do I lifted him up and hit the pump up power bomb. I then grabbed dolph's arm over Seth's and the ref counted .
1
2
3
"Oh my god!" The authority are out of power." The crowd chanted . "Thank you Lissa." I walked down the ramp and met into the arms of Randy Orton in live television we pulled in and kissed. Man, I missed the old days.

I looked at my twitter that night.

@heymanhustle ~ there is always and open spot for a Paul Heyman girl.
@stonecold~ damn, could she be as good as me? Welcome to the future Alyssa.
@robvadam- hey, the five star frog splash is always an open move you can use...
@TheDeanAmbrose- I never really knew a girl could kick ass!
@heelziggler- hey, your always a girl that can show off and look good doing it thanks alyssa (:
@jbl- although I never really liked you, you knocked the hell out of Hunter today, congrats you have a bright future kid.
And finally
@randyorton~Hey, I've kissed lots of people but I gotta say yours the best, thanks for saving me.