Chapter 6 ~ A TITLE MATCH!!

Alyssa
I had gone to my bag and saw a message on he bag saying. "Please report to Triple H's office." I had walked to his office.
"I am making a storyline with you to join the authority."
"What!" "Yes, you and Seth Rollins are going to be the prince and princess of WWE."
Seth had walked in. "Oh, she knows now." He said with that evil smirk of his. The story would be I let Seth Rollins pedigree Dean Ambrose. And he would retain. This would happen at payback.

Today is the last Monday night raw before I turn heel. I would face Naomi for the divas title belt we are both faces right now.

We both got in the ring I had her tied in and put her in a head lock I Irish wiped her to the ropes the body slammed her. I hit a clothesline on her the ran to the top rope and hit a cross-body. I hit the cannonball senton then threw her out of the ring I did a suicide dive on her. I had her in the corner and the ref pulled me off of her I yelled at him and she hit me with the rear view. 1, 2. I kicked out I rolled out of the ring for a breather. I got back in and punched her right away I used the second rope jumped off and hit her with an uppercut. I lifted her up and hit the pop - up power bomb.
1, 2. She kicked out. I heard the crowd chanting "This is awesome." Naomi then starting coming back. She hit multiple clotheslines and then went to the top rope I kicked her and hit the stunner I immediately lifted her up swung her against the ropes and hit the pop-up power bomb. I covered her. 1, 2, 3. "Your winner and new divas champion Alyssa." I raised my hand up and grabbed the title I knew that I am the divas champion. The crowd was cheering so hard. I had thrown my wrist bands into the crowd.