Kabanata 13

Kabanata 13

FLAVIO

JUST AFTER I came inside Nich's, he fell in a deep sleep. His moans, groans and screams made me turned on badly, to the point that I can't control ramming his ass nonstop.

I grabbed the wet tissue and clean his body. After that, I kissed his forehead before going to the bathroom and clean myself.

This wasn't part of the plan why I went to this world. It wasn't plan for me to get attached to anyone but things can't really predicted. The only plan was to find and kill the threat of our kingdom.

Lately, I feel like I don't want to sneak out in the middle of the night and find the I don't even know who's who, instead, I feel like I just want to stare at the guy while sleeping comfortably. I won't admit that I fall for him already because I'm not, but I'm pretty sure I don't want him to suffer. I don't want something's bad will happen to him. I feel like I want and I need to protect him at all cost.

I went out of the bathroom with my bathrobe. "What the--" I cursed and immediately run towards Nicholas. "What are you doing here?!" I exclaimed in a low voice, afraid that Nich will heard us. Miranda looked at me and raised her brow. She was the first general of our kingdom and the one who followed us on the mall. "Don't you ever lay a finger on him..." I said with a threatening voice but the latter just laughed, her voice echoed the room.

I immediately looked at Nicholas on the bed, afraid that he might wake up, but I was relieved when he didn't move so I looked at her again. "I'm warning you General."

"I won't promise Your Highness. If I saw him and his family as a hindrance of your mission here, they might end up--"

"Don't you dare General!"

"The last time I check you want to kill them. What's the sudden change of heart Your Highness? You're being too attached with them, I'm afraid that after the mission, you will chose to be with them than to serve our kingdom."

"I know what I'm doing." I glared at her.

She walked around the room and then looked at me again before she sat on the couch. "Leave him now and focus on the mission or you'll regret it, Your Highness."

"You don't dare threaten me, do you?" She smirked and it made me irritated. In a blink on an eye, I found myself strangling her. I felt how the fire crept on my body, "I'm warning you, General. Stay away from this matter or you won't go back to the kingdom... Alive."

I calmed myself and walked from her away. Her neck were swallowing and has a little burn, and she was breathing heavily.

"Get out of my sight."

NICHOLAS

NAGISING ako dahil sa sinag ng araw na tumama sa aking mukha. Napatingin ako sa brasong nakapulupot sa aking baywang mula sa likod. Hindi ko mapigilang mapangiti nang pumasok sa aking isipan ang nangyari kagabi.

So we really did that 'thing'? It feels like a dream come true--no it's more than that. I hope there will me next time-- I'm screwed, really.

His scent coming from my back isn't the same scent on his everyday life, his smell right now was like Kevin--wait... What tge hell?!

Nanlaki ang mata ko nang mapagtanto kung sino ang nasa likod ko. Nabuhay lahat ng kalamnan ko at... "Kevin!" sigaw ko dahil sa gulat.

Just right after I screamed his name, he started laughing his ass off. Tinanggal niya ang kamay sa aking baywang at nagpagulong-gulong sa kama na animo'y mamamatay na sa tuwa.